“Very nice for the price!” 5 of 5 stars

2.0 of 5 Motel   |   560 Riverdale Street, West Springfield, MA 01089   |
Ranked #4 of 18 Hotels in West Springfield
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Lyndeborough
“Very nice for the price!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2011

Very comfortable, clean, pool was clean, manager was very nice
Would recommend

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

We booked here based on TA reviews. I was meeting my cousin for a visit and this was a mid point for us. The rooms are all different and very clean.Some of the wallpaper was peeling at the edges, however it was super clean which is important. I had an extensive conversation with the manager who takes pride in the place and his own reputation.He deftly handled a group of surly people who wanted to check in. The place has an excellent inspection report.
It books fast on weekends due to proximity to Six Flags, so call agead and make a reservation.

massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

Loved this hotel. Stayed here for 7 nights July 23-30. The hotel is very clean, quiet and the owners are wonderful.. They put us in a big room since we were staying for a week (I didn't even ask). The pool is immaculate, lounge chairs and 2 tables with umbrellas and chairs. It is right on Route 5 but you don't hear any traffic, I was in a room facing the highway. There is every restaurant imaginable on Route 5. IHop and Arby's are next door, there are sidewalks so you can walk there. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. I will definitely stay here again in September when I am at the Big E. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

The room my boyfriend and I stayed in wasn't very clean, the bathroom sink had some kind of rubble in it, the shower was gross as well as the shower curtain. The bed had a sheet on it being used as a mattress cover so it didn't cover the corners of the mattress. I wasn't very pleased with my stay there.

• Stayed July 2011
red560carpet, Manager at Red Carpet Inn West Springfield, responded to this review, August 3, 2011
Dear reviewer, Thank you for taking your time to comment. We take all feedback seriously, and sincerely regret that we did not meet your expectations. I have already notified my maintenance crew and they will look at it and resolve the problem. I have also shared this review with the head housekeeper and she will definitely make sure everything is done properly. Thank you for your review.

Raj Patel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2011

we were so happy with our room. It was cool and clean on a hot day and the owner could not be nicer. We plan to go to go to the big e and will definitely come again.

• Stayed July 2011
Corea, Maine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2011

Nice, safe, clean, and convenient. The owner prided himself on providing a quality service to my family. In walking distance of the IHOP, and close to Six Flags. I highly recomend this hotel if you want a simple place to stay. The pool was clean and fresh and my kids had a great time.

Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2011

We recently took my teenage son and his friend to Six Flags for the day and decided to stay overnight nearby so we could go to Basketball Hall of Fame the next morning. We decided to wing it and not book anything in advance, seeing as there were several inexpensive options all on the same road within 15 mins of the park. We chose Red Carpet Inn based on another's review of this hotel on this site. I , too, was pleasantly surprised at the value of this hotel. The room was very clean and had a large screen tv mounted on the wall and free internet and cable tv. There was an outdoor pool but we were unable to use it on our one night stay. We checked in and then went literally 5 mins down the street to choose from several chain restaurants and then went to the movie theater on the same street. It was the most comfortable and clean theater I have ever been to. If you stay and want to find something to do at night, go to this theater you will love it! We even got to see Harry Potter without any long lines, unable to do so in our hometown earlier that same weekend. There are muffins and coffee available in am but we chose to go to IHOP instead. We got 2 rooms so that the boys could have their own room and the prices were very affordable and the desk man worked to get us two rooms close to one another(4 rooms apart on same level). I would recommend staying here again , especially if you are planning more than one day at either Six Flags or BIG E, very close to both.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
red560carpet, Manager at Red Carpet Inn West Springfield, responded to this review, July 21, 2011
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a great review. Its appreciated by myself, and the staff here at the Red Carpet Inn. A good review is always a great motivator! We look forward to helping you with your lodging needs in the future.

Mehul Patel (Assistance Manager)

Been to Red Carpet Inn West Springfield? Share your experiences!