“Great Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield

You added Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield to your Saves list
Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1254 Riverdale Street, I-91 at Riverdale Street, Exit #13-A, West Springfield, MA 01089   |
Ranked #6 of 18 Hotels in West Springfield
Linden, California
“Great Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

Another annual business trip made pleasurable by the Red Roof Staff, and the accommodations we had. Ava and the other front desk staff were TERRIFIC... both their personalities and attentiveness to our needs. Room and bathroom were super clean, as we expected... tops on our requirements for a hotel. One of the best Red Roofs we stay at. Thank you! We'll be back next year.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
redroofinnws, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
I am pleased to read your comments regarding your most recent stay. Our whole staff is committed to providing exceptional service. We look to provide a clean comfortable room at a moderate price. I am happy we can be your lodging of choice while staying in our area. I look forward to your staying with us when your business brings you to our area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Searsport, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

My husband and I have stayed at the Red Roof Inn over the last couple of years when we've been in the area. We had previously stayed at another hotel and had a disappointing stay so we switched to Red Roof Inn and have been very pleased. At first we thought we would have to stay in Endfield Ct but the Reservationist at the main reservation number checked and was able to get us into West Springfield which is what we originally wanted. The staff was great, the room clean and close to the Big E!! Thanks again Red Roof Inn, hope to see you next year for the Amhearst Train show

Room Tip: We've stayed in a couple of different rooms over the last couple of years and other than normal...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
I am glad you were able to get a room with us close to the show at the Big E fairgrounds for the Railroad show. We really appreciate that year after year people stay with us while attending the Rail Road show. Our staff is always here to provide exceptional service to all of our guests. We provide a clean comfortable room at a moderate price. I hope to see you when you attend next years show.
Ashburnham, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

We've stayed here many times throughout the years on business and can say that the room was very good. We'd asked for a floor level room, due to my husband being on a dialysis machine and carrying up a flight of stairs, with all the accompanying equipment is a challenge. We did get the ground floor room, so we were fine.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
I thank you very much for your patronage over the years. I'm happy that we can provide a place where you can feel confident in our ability to deliver on our service. Our goal is to make sure your feel significant as our guest in offering a great product at a great price. I'm happy your delighted with our new rooms and great service. I look forward to seeing you when your travels bring you to our area.
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

I needed a budget place to stay 2 nights in the area and this fit the requirement. I was not disappointed with what I got for the price. Room and bathroom was basic but clean. I stayed in the (newer?) 2-story part of the motel, that, while it is away from the parking lot, the window that faced the road let in more noise than I expected. Raj (proprietor) at front desk was very nice and accommodating for a handful of requests, and he was kind enough to call (without being called) when the cable and internet went out for a brief period to advise of same. Flat-screen TV.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
redroofinnws, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
I appreciate your comments on your stay with us. At Red Roof Inn we are looking to deliver a mid scale experience at an economy lodging price. In your case we did that. If there is a problem, we like to keep our guests informed. We have a completely renovated hotel and our staff is here to make sure all of our guests have a positive experience while they stay with us. I look forward to seeing you in your future travels.
Niagara on the Lake Ontario Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

Wanted ground floor but got second floor of a nearly empty motel.
Nice clerk,quick check in. Rook was clean and looked newly done.
Disappointed No pen and paper, no tv listings for area, broken ice machine, no info for local dining. I had read on Trip Advisor prior to visit that there were many decent rests. In area. While we do not expect big breakfasts in all motels a measly cup of coffee does not cut it with a well known chain as Red Roof.
Would not stay again.

Room Tip: Read reviews carefully and take an average what people say. We all have different expectations.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
I appreciate your comments and am glad you enjoyed our newly renovated room, even though we were not able to accommodate your first floor preference. Many times it is the type of room you requested that determines if you will get first floor. Some room types are limited. We always do our best to try and honor a guests request as much as is possible. Even though we look slow many people stayover and a particular room type may not be available on the first floor. Red Roof Inn is an economy lodging hotel and therefore we do not offer many of the amenities that other higher priced hotels offer. This way we can keep our prices competitive and offer an excellent value that in many case can pay for very nice meals at some of our many nice restaurants. We always have suggestions and some menus at the front desk when a guest wants a nice restaurant to enjoy fine dining. I do hope that you consider staying with us in the future and give us another chance to show you that we can be your lodging of choice while in our area.
Castle Rock, Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

Reserved a specific room type, ground floor executive king, 4 months in advance of a 6 night stay. We were assured that type of room when the reservation was made. I have stayed here many times while on business in the area. I called the front desk the day before arrivial and confirmed that they were holding the type of room for me. Upon arrivial the clerk at the front desk said that they did not have that type of room available, since she came on shift. I asked about the previous days confirmation. Sorry was the answer. Management had assigned the rooms as they felt.

Stayed two nights and left as I had to wait for arrivial of a shipment to the hotel. From now on, this Red Roof's management is Lousy, I will not be back. Lots of other guests who were checking in were also not getting what they wanted.

Please check out the new promotion by Red Roof, 15% off your stay if you have a pet staying with you. How many animals slept on your bed at Red Roof. I not into pet infested beds.

Room Tip: Find another location or if you stay do not depend on what they tell you is your confirmed reservati...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
redroofinnws, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Thank you for your response on your most recent stay. I do apologize that you were not able to get the first floor room that your requested. During September there are two major events in the area. the Brimfield Antiques Show and the Eastern States Exposition, or The Big E. During these events the availability of first floor rooms is limited as vendors from these events stay all week.

When the front desk clerk assigns rooms we do our best to accommodate all requests. First floor is very hard to accommodate since many vendors like first floor. We do however honor the room type that you reserve. For whatever reason when you checked in maybe that particular room type was not clean at the time you arrived but would have been available after all rooms were cleaned for the day. We do our best to honor all requests and I apologize that when you arrived you did not get the first floor room that you requested. I do hope you give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.
Haifa, Israel
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Excellent Hotel. Pleasant renovated rooms. Friendly staff at front desk. Conveniently located with easy access to any place at Springfield MA. Quiet place but next to everything. Next to numerous shopping places and dinning.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Been to Red Roof PLUS+ West Springfield? Share your experiences!