“Good for West Springfield” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Lattitude is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Exposition Terrace
Transit: There is a Public Transit stop before the restaurant outside of GNC.
Description: Lattitude is quickly becoming the place to see and be seen with its Boston / San Francisco feel. Reservations are stronly recommended on a daily basis in this Chef-Owned and operated restaurant. Executive Chef Jeffrey Daigneau has taken casual dining to a whole new level with his unique, continually changing menu and farm to table concept. You will find exceptional menu items from fried Brussels Sprouts and Dayboat Scallops to Traditional Spanish Seafood Paella; an extensive wine list from Pinot Grigios to Malbecs and a variety of specialty martinis, Lattitude has what it takes to leave you with an unforgettable dining experience.
Westfield, Massachusetts
“Good for West Springfield”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I met some girlfriends recently for a few drinks and dinner mid week. I heard a lot about this restaurant, some wonderful and some awful comments. It was larger than I heard, although still somewhat small and tight it was bigger than I imagined. There were plenty of bar staff and front desk people for a Wednesday, sometimes it was hard to figure out who you should flag down for something, but when you were noticed the staff was freindly and ready to accomodate. We were sat in a small back room with just a few tables, our server was very attentive and ready to serve, although somewhat mechanical for my taste. The food was good, nothing amazed me, just regular higher end bistro fair. It was a bit expensive for the items and portions, still overall good. The restrooms were clean, but incredibly small, the tiny stalls had no hooks for purses or coats?? I base a lot on the restrooms, if they aren't clean and comfortable its a definate strike against the final grade. Again overall just GOOD.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Very good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

People had told me about this place and wanted to try out. It is just across the huge Eastern States Grounds and was very close to the one of the best hotels in town, just walking distance from it. We went for dinner and had to wait for almost half an hour. It was worth it! Recommend it highly! Try this place and do stay at Regency next door! It is also a great small Hotel in the area.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Arlington, VA
“Wonderful Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We were in Western Massachusetts over the weekend scouting out locations for a rehearsal dinner, and went by Lattitude to check it out. As it happened the owner and chef were available to show us around and explain what was available. He was so impressive (and the place was so nice) that we decided to return for dinner later that night.

It was outstanding. I started with the "Chop Chop" salad, which was delicious. Everything was chopped into very small pieces, which meant that you could get several different tastes with each bite. My wife had the brussel sprout appetizer (favorably reviewed by many on this site) that were fantastic. It was a seemingly bottomless bucket with enough so that I was able to share. They were really, really good.

For our entrees, my wife had the Osso Bucco. It was simply delicious. I had the "New England Hot Pot" that was loaded with seafood in a delicious risotto. I started to lick my plate until my wife kicked me under the table.

Portions were more than ample. Service was attentive without being intrusive. Wine list was more than adequate (although they were out of the wine my wife initially ordered; however the recommended substitute was perfectly fine.

We'll be happy to return at the next available opportunity.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
East Longmeadow, Massachusetts
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

After reading such great reviews and having some difficulty in getting a reservation that was convenient for us, my wife and I finally had dinner here. We arrived 5 min. before our res. and waited for about 15 min. for our table which wasn't a problem for us. We were seated in a long row of tables each set up for two people. The tables were small and much too close together to have a conversation.We felt like we were involved in the conversations with the people on either side of us. Service here was outstanding, our waitress was both knowledgeable and efficient. She suggested a wine that we ordered and it was very good. Our calamari app (which we have ordered at dozens of other restaurants) wasn't memorable. The rings were served dressed with a sauce that tasted like a very sweet barbecue sauce, original but not to our liking. Both our meals were good, not great. Portions were OK. Our desert was very good. All in all, our expections going in were high and were really not met. We thought that for the prices charged, both the level of food and atmosphere really didn't measure up.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

rom out of town, could not believe the quality of food and service. Out of this world! You must try the fried brussel sprouts, we were apprehensive but the waiter insisted on them. They were not greasy as I feared but delicate and just a wonderful beginning to a fabulous meal. The highlight of entries was a Cod dish that was the best fish anyone at the table had eaten in a long time. The desert of fried bread pudding is also very delicate and a wonderful finish to an expertly prepared meal. We will have reservations at Lattitude every time we come back to Springfield.

• Visited February 2013