So, as I read many of the other reviews on this B&B we were not the only ones that had a sub par experience. I am not going to repeat everything that was already said (although I could) so please see the points below to get an idea.
- room was dirty and smelled of hamburgers (dont get me wrong I like a burger but c'mon...)
- Bed was two twins pushed together which was very dissapointing as the notion that it was a king was the only positive thing this place had going for it
- Loud Tiki bar, which is normally no big deal but it was directly under my window. Also, looked more like a VFW than a bar that might be a good time.
- told that breakfast would be served at 930. Building was empty and kitchen was padlocked at 928.
- never saw proprietors again after check in. Almost thankful for that actually.
This place looks WAY better on line than it is in real life. Also, as a side note there was a child playing cards at the bar when we arrived. I am just saying....
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Cape Cod Claddagh Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Cod Claddagh Hotel West Harwich
- Cape Cod Claddagh Inn West Harwich, MA, United States