Great location... quiet street away from the buzz, but right in the midst of Harwich off route 28. It's a family oriented place and as the weekend rolled around, so did the mini vans and kids. They have a nice, clean pool where you can sit and relax and they're grounds are lovely and very well manicured. If you stay in one of the Cottages, you have your own grill, which is nice. We stayed in the B&B part and the rooms were sparse but very clean and comfortable. Our towels were changed every day and we got more soap & shampoo. Our beds were made too. Our rate came with breakfast and there was always one hot dish available along with assorted cereal and breads and fruit. The owners are quiet but very accommodating. One minor nit which I'm not sure they have control over: the neighbor owns a massive wood chipper and every afternoon around 4pm he fired it up and chipped what sounded like an entire forest. He also owns a very large chain saw too!
I will definitely stay here again and recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A perfect spot for your visit to Cape Cod - we are the Cape you remember. Central location, great rooms, great breakfast, and 3 blocks to the beach, all at a great rate you will love. Our daily guest rooms offer clean, comfortable accommodations in a quaint traditional setting. Our rooms are not large, but accommodate a king or queen bed, private bath, color TV, room refrigerator, and enough space for you and yours to be comfortable for your visit to Cape Cod. Room rates include our daily breakfast buffet, which is traditional cold breakfast faire including cereal choices, breads, bagels, muffins, fresh fruit, oatmeal, coffee cake and a different hot item each day. Coffee,tea and juice will round out your breakfast and start your day off right! Pool, playground, basketball court, and picnic area offer lots of fun on our 2 private acres. Our family cottages offer a great value for your week long stay in season. Fully equipped with complete kitchen, AC, color TV, and a variety of bedroom arrangements, our 6 units can accommodate your family for a special vacation. Visit the Tern Inn and visit the Cape you might remember. Good service, great location and a special setting that will make great memories for you and yours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your The Tern Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Tern Hotel West Harwich
- The Tern Inn West Harwich, MA, United States