I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this lovely motel. This was the BEST place we stayed on our vacation. Pam and Steve are upstanding people of faith, who go so beyond the norm to make their guests have a wonderful time. My husband and I have stayed at the Four Seasons and were never treated as well as we were by Pam and Steve. Pam knows the right places to eat. Her maps will get you right to the place you want to be. I was just so blown away by how we were treated. I felt so at home here. The rooms were clean and tidy each day. Had I known how the rest of out trip was going to go downhill. I would have happily stayed here until we flew home. Perfect place to stay in the Bar Harbor area. LOVE A Beach Breeze Inn and Pam and Steve.Thanks again you two. Love you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large outdoor pool, walk to ocean beach, shops, restaurants, and family fun! Come and enjoy our slower pace, so relaxing, so peaceful, so quiet, so simple..... Our adorable Inn is family owned and operated. Our spotless rooms are reminiscent of "Olde Cape Cod": wallpaper, wainscoting, charming touches. All of our rooms are non-smoking. Every room has a microwave, refrigerator, cable TV and free WiFi. We have a daily continental breakfast of coffee, tea, juice and home-baked muffins or breads. In our ground level inn, all our rooms overlook our sparkling oversized pool, where you can relax poolside on our lounge chairs and feel the gentle breezes. We also have a family picnic area with a gas grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your A Beach Breeze Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Beach Breeze Hotel West Harwich
- a Beach Breeze Motel
- A Beach Breeze Inn West Harwich, MA, United States