“Love this place. Love these people.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of A Beach Breeze Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in West Harwich
A Beach Breeze Inn
Save Saved
You added A Beach Breeze Inn to your Saves list
169 Route 28, West Harwich, Harwich, MA 02671   |
Special Rate
Labor Day Weekend Special
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in West Harwich
McKinney, Texas
“Love this place. Love these people.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this lovely motel. This was the BEST place we stayed on our vacation. Pam and Steve are upstanding people of faith, who go so beyond the norm to make their guests have a wonderful time. My husband and I have stayed at the Four Seasons and were never treated as well as we were by Pam and Steve. Pam knows the right places to eat. Her maps will get you right to the place you want to be. I was just so blown away by how we were treated. I felt so at home here. The rooms were clean and tidy each day. Had I known how the rest of out trip was going to go downhill. I would have happily stayed here until we flew home. Perfect place to stay in the Bar Harbor area. LOVE A Beach Breeze Inn and Pam and Steve.Thanks again you two. Love you.

Room Tip: Ask Pam for her ideas on places to go and places to eat.:)
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

109 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Our second trip to the Cape this year, and our 7th stay at A Beach Breeze Inn. We are never disappointed! Pam and Steve are always welcoming and friendly; the room is always comfortable and spotless! We would not stay anywhere else; A Beach Breeze Inn is centrally located and has everything we need! Cannot wait to go back!

• Stayed October 2013
Kitchener, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I had researched motels on the web and noticed the motel was central to everything. We checked in and as it looked like rain, Steve brought us a tarp to cover our bikes. We had planned on riding the trails in the area. Both Pam and Steve were perfect host/hostess and full of knowledge of the Cape. Every morning Pam made fresh muffins/breads for the continental breakfast and either one of them were always at the desk to welcome all the guests.
The beds were super comfortable,especially after riding the trails or walking all day. The rooms were spotless and even though it was on a busy street, it was very quiet.
When we return next year, I'll bring a swimsuit as the pool was very inviting.
Thanks Pam and Steve for a great stay.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

We booked a two night stay here based on the glowing reviews on Trip Advisor. We were not dissapointed. Everything was perfect. The room was spotless and spacious. The bed was extremely comfortable. We kept the windows open at night and the temperature was perfect for sleeping.When we left my wife said she wanted to take the room with us, she liked it so much. the fresh baked breads and muffins were great. The next time we go to the cape we will be sure to stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Stayed here for seven nights on recommendations from friends. We were so pleased with the accommodations for a longer stay. The motel does not have that many units so it does not seem so busy, however they all appeared to be booked. Room had two queens and table and chairs, mini fridge and microwave, very nice and roomy for the three of us. Yes, it's a little dated, but that's part of the charm, but very very clean. No there is not a lot of water pressure, but probably due to a water saving shower head, which is totally fine with me. I am sure there needs to be some water conservation on the cape. Pam the owner is extremely accommodating, making reservations for us and offering suggestions. Breakfast was a nice treat, good coffee, muffins and different types of breads, all home made. We really loved the location away from all the hustle and bustle of the mid cape, where we usually stay. Beach was lovely, just around the corner...hubby drove us, dropped off all of our beach stuff, then went back to the motel to park the car and then walked back to the beach through a lovely residential area. This saved the $15. parking fee at the beach. Beach is lovely and warm but arrive early enough if you plan to park there. The pool was clean and perfect temperature. Husband and son went deep sea fishing and brought back the fish which Pam offered to put in her fridge. The next day we BBQ'd them on the BBQ which is off to the side in a private little area with a couple of picnic tables. The only thing that we wished we'd had was telephones. There was one in the room, but it wasn't working due to problems with the service provider. Pam was more than willing for us to use the office phone, but one day I needed to make a personal call to a friend on the cape and had to search out a pay phone. Couldn't use cells due to our astronomical roaming fees. (Canada) We would highly recommend the Inn and will definitely stay here again on our next visit to the Cape.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
MASS
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

The owners, Steve and Pam, are so warm and welcoming and helpful. There was coffee and fresh muffins and pumpkin bread in the morning. The room was clean and spacious and everything worked very well. I didn't use the pool, but it looked very welcoming for those not interested in ocean swimming. Though ultimately headed for Nausett Light Beach, I first went to the nearby Pleasant Road Beach after 4:30 when there was not charge. Very nice: warm water and no big waves. The Inn is on Main Street, but you wouldn't know it as it was very quiet. Would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Painesville, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

My husband and I had an opportunity to go to Cape Cod at the last minute. We had 10 days in which to find a room. Luckily, A Beach Breeze Inn had a vacancy with a king size bed, the price was not outrageous and the Inn is close to the Cape Cod Rail Trail. We were skeptical, but there wasn't much else available so we booked it. The deposit is non-refundable, but with only 10 days to go we felt there was little to stop us from going on this trip; and the reviews on trip advisor are mostly favorable.

The owners, Pam and Steve, are very friendly and helpful, the room was clean, the Rail Trail is 2 miles away and there is a beach about a 10 minute walk away....all positive; however, I doubt that we would stay here again. The rooms are very dated and in need of refurbishing. I know they are trying to keep the "charm" of Cape Cod, but a few creature comforts would not destroy the Cape Cop feel. The air conditioner was so loud I was afraid it would keep me awake. Thankfully, it quieted down some once it reached the cooler temperature. There is absolutely no counter space in the bathroom, other than a small basket on the back of the toilet. There is a limited supply of electrical outlets in the room. We travel with a night light so we don't have to turn on the light in the bathroom at night. The outlet in this bathroom only worked if the overhead light was on, which defeated the purpose of the night light. The worst part is the shower. The temperature does not stay consistent. It happened to both my husband and myself each day, no matter what time we showered. The first time, the water suddenly became almost scalding. I waited a few moments thinking it would go back to a comfortable temperature. When it did not, I had to repeatedly reach through the hot water to try to turn the hot faucet down. The second day, it turned scalding, I adjusted it sooner, it was okay for a while, and then it got too cold. I adjusted it back to warm, it was okay for a while and then it got too cold again. I found the experience very frustrating.

On Friday we rented bikes to ride the Rail Trail. We left our room 9 am, we rode for about 20 miles, explored a couple of towns and the national seashore, and stopped for lunch. We returned to our room around 2 pm, hot, tired and sweaty. We wanted to relax and get cleaned up before heading to dinner. Unfortunately, our room was not yet cleaned! We walked to the beach just to kill some time while the housekeeper was in our room.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to A Beach Breeze Inn? Share your experiences!