First of all, the owners of this small motel were absolutely lovely. Pam and Steve were welcoming, friendly, and helpful. There really were delicious, fresh home baked muffins and sweet breads each morning. Second of all, the room and bathroom were impeccably clean. Really, that is the most important thing to me. The location in West Harwich turned out to be quite convenient for exploring on the Cape. I know the price is good for the area, but to me it still seemed just a bit much for the simplicity of the accommodations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large outdoor pool, walk to ocean beach, shops, restaurants, and family fun! Come and enjoy our slower pace, so relaxing, so peaceful, so quiet, so simple..... Our adorable Inn is family owned and operated. Our spotless rooms are reminiscent of "Olde Cape Cod": wallpaper, wainscoting, charming touches. All of our rooms are non-smoking. Every room has a microwave, refrigerator, cable TV and free WiFi. We have a daily continental breakfast of coffee, tea, juice and home-baked muffins or breads. In our ground level inn, all our rooms overlook our sparkling oversized pool, where you can relax poolside on our lounge chairs and feel the gentle breezes. We also have a family picnic area with a gas grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your A Beach Breeze Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- a Beach Breeze Hotel West Harwich
- a Beach Breeze Motel
- A Beach Breeze Inn West Harwich, MA, United States