We stayed at the Platinum Pebble at the end of September. We celebrated our 5 year Anniversary. From the moment you walk in the door you feel like you are at a friends home. There is no check in, no writing down your information, car information etc. We were greeted right away and followed Simon into a cozy room that looked over the pool. He offered us something to drink and we got acquainted for a short time. The Inn is very contemporary. It was done tastefully and had a very comfy feel to it. When we got to our room we had a bottle of wine waiting for us with a note "Happy Anniversary". The breakfast was served in a Bento style box. It had yogurt with granola on top, then strawberries and pineapple off to the side. There was coffee, juice and a very wide variety of tea. Simon was very helpful helping us pick out a restaurant the first night. We went to the Oyster Company. It was very good. I have absolutely no complaints. It was the first time I really felt at home in my room. The bed was really comfortable and the room and bathroom were immaculate. The grounds of the property were nicely kept up. At breakfast we ate outside and watched all the different birds flying from tree to tree and the little chipmunks running around in the garden. It truly was one of the nicest properties I have ever been too! We are planning on returning in December to enjoy the Christmas festivities in the area. We are excited to go back.
- Also Known As:
- The Platinum Pebble Hotel West Harwich
- The Platinum Pebble Hotel
- The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn West Harwich, MA, United States
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Cape Cod Bed and Breakfast located close to the sandy beaches of Nantucket Sound. Fresh, contemporary interior design in an 1800s historic sea captain's house. Romantic rooms, Fireplaces, king-sized beds, modern European styled en-suite bathrooms and sumptuous furnishings. Ideally located for island ferries, beaches, charter sailing, golf, kayaking, bike trails, museums and antique & art shopping in Chatham, Harwichport, Provincetown, Dennis, Brewster, Orleans, Yarmouth and Hyannis. Perfect for weddings, honeymoons, cooking, spa and golf packages. ... more less