My fiancee and I recently stayed at the Platinum Pebble for our 2 year anniversary. Simon and Annabelle, the owners and very gracious hosts, are a delight and helped make us feel quite at home during our visit. The luxury superior room we stayed in was set apart from the main building and really gave that feel of a small tucked away bungalow, which we both thoroughly enjoyed. Breakfast each morning was a delight and for dinner the area boasts quite a few delicious choices, with Simon and Annabelle quite willing to give recommendations and make reservations for their guests, which was much appreciated on our parts. I would definitely recommend staying at the Platinum Pebble for anyone looking to get away from it all (especially during the off season when the Cape isn't a mad house of activity!) and I would definitely be interested in staying again at some point in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Cape Cod Bed and Breakfast located close to the sandy beaches of Nantucket Sound. Fresh, contemporary interior design in an 1800s historic sea captain's house. Romantic rooms, Fireplaces, king-sized beds, modern European styled en-suite bathrooms and sumptuous furnishings. Ideally located for island ferries, beaches, charter sailing, golf, kayaking, bike trails, museums and antique & art shopping in Chatham, Harwichport, Provincetown, Dennis, Brewster, Orleans, Yarmouth and Hyannis. Perfect for weddings, honeymoons, cooking, spa and golf packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Platinum Pebble Hotel West Harwich
- The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn West Harwich, MA, United States