I was attracted to this B&B because of the stunning decor! Sadly that is all they had going for them. I was unfortuante in getting a room located on the first floor and just off the sitting area where the inn keepers greeted their guest. The building was old and the upstairs had hardwood floors. So we heard EVERY footstep of the guest above us. In addition we heard every conversation held in the sitting area. After having trouble getting to sleep and being awoken early by the noise we brought it to the attention of one of Simon. This did no good. The following morning we awoke again to loud footsteps as the guest above us prepared to leave and the inn keepers saying goodbye to the guest just outside our door. Again when we brough the issue up this time to Annabelle and she argued with us stating that we need to be more open to the fact it was an old building. I live on the bottom floor of an apartment building so I do know a little about sharing walls with other. On top of the noise their "Gourmet Breakfast" was nothing more than some fruit cut up, yogurt and pastries. Nothing hot, nothing special.
- Also Known As:
- The Platinum Pebble Hotel West Harwich
- The Platinum Pebble Hotel
- The Platinum Pebble Boutique Inn West Harwich, MA, United States
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Cape Cod Bed and Breakfast located close to the sandy beaches of Nantucket Sound. Fresh, contemporary interior design in an 1800s historic sea captain's house. Romantic rooms, Fireplaces, king-sized beds, modern European styled en-suite bathrooms and sumptuous furnishings. Ideally located for island ferries, beaches, charter sailing, golf, kayaking, bike trails, museums and antique & art shopping in Chatham, Harwichport, Provincetown, Dennis, Brewster, Orleans, Yarmouth and Hyannis. Perfect for weddings, honeymoons, cooking, spa and golf packages. ... more less