“A place I would love to call my second home!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of West Dennis

Sponsored by:
Map
Satellite
Map updates are paused. Zoom in to see updated info.
Reset zoom
Updating Map...
Binghamton, New York
“A place I would love to call my second home!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2011

First let me tell you that I am or thought I was a true blue Ocean City, MD and surrounding area fanatic and have been going there since 1984.

My family settled in MA such as Chicopee, Pembroke and Lexington and they are Cape goers. I went to Falmouth, MA by myself in 2008 to relieve some stress and it gave me more! I felt the so-called natives were extremely unfriendly and when I dined alone , they could not be bothered to be nice or friendly.

Until...Memorial Day weekend...in West Dennis, MA for my nieces wedding in Harwich Port.

OMG....THE BEST EXPERIENCE EVER. Yes...I was alone and the innkeeper at the Inn at Swan River was so personable and bent over backwards for me. We chatted like I have known her all my life. I have done a review on that hotel also.

But the area is so friendly....traffic is good and the beaches were fantabulous and people are friendly. You can actually walk to the DD or to the nearby restaurants.

I cannot wait to go back and I will.

CT
“7 Scott Ocean View Dr, West Dennis MA”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2009

This is not a house for families with children. Was advertised as "brand new" but we arrived to much wear and tear. Poorly equipped kitchen made dining in nearly impossible. Enormous stain on MB mattress. Not a comfortable house for families.

Been to West Dennis? Share your experiences!