“A little dissapointed...” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Worcester, MA
“A little dissapointed...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

We went to Gerardo's Saturday before Christmas to pick-up some of the "Italian" Christmas Cookies - everyone seems to rave about. Gerardo's had them all pre-packaged in beautifully decorated trays - in various sizes ready for purchase. However, we were dissapointed as all of the cookies, although looking slightly different (Chocolate, green, white) all tasted exactly the same! There were no anise cookies, they were rather dry and there was nothing special about any of them.

However, I will say that the bakery is very attractive and all of the pastries in the case looked delicious...so I will go back and purchase something like that in the future.

Visited December 2012

Boston, Massachusetts
“Holy Cannoli!! Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

We first visited Gerardo's (in their old location) for our wedding cake several years ago (it was excellent!)...and today, whenever we're in town, we stop in for a few treats.

As always, Gerardo's does not disappoint! Bakery items are fresh and delish! The different Italian Anise cookies are so tasty and their cannolis are soooo wonderful! Prices are excellent and the interior of this bakery is just so lovely!

If you're ever in the area...Gerardo's is a must!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Gerardo's actually did my wedding cake over four years ago. The cake was amazing! It was beautiful and delicious and very fairly priced. My most recent trip however led me to try some desserts. Everything was so good I went back two days later and got an assortment of cookies and cannolies for my husband's birthday! I am now addicted to this place. The cookies were good but the cannolies were outstanding! The new building is beautiful as well.

Visited August 2012
Worcester
“Hard to choose..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

Gerardo's moved to a larger space a year ago or so. My Italian mother-in-law is devoted. AMAZING selection and taste. During Easter you can expect to wait in a very long line. Police have to direct traffic. Excellent food and service. Highly recommended!

Visited April 2012
WORCESTER, MA
“Too Good To Be True”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

One of my favorite haunts is Gerardo's Bakery in W. Boylston MA. Gerardo's made my wedding cake in 2007 & we return regularly to enjoy their sweets. One of the things I loved best about our wedding cake was that they gave us a fresh new wedding topper on our 1 year anniversary (avoiding the tradition of freezing & saving the one from your actual wedding). I loved that service.

Gerardo's carries a heavenly array of italian cookies, pastries, cakes & of course cannolis. Don't forget to try a sample of their italian bread & oil dip - fantastic! You can sit at one of their bistro tables to enjoy your snack with a free coffee or take it to go.

Visited February 2012