“Yum!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Gerardo's actually did my wedding cake over four years ago. The cake was amazing! It was beautiful and delicious and very fairly priced. My most recent trip however led me to try some desserts. Everything was so good I went back two days later and got an assortment of cookies and cannolies for my husband's birthday! I am now addicted to this place. The cookies were good but the cannolies were outstanding! The new building is beautiful as well.

Visited August 2012

80% Recommend
Worcester
“Hard to choose..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

Gerardo's moved to a larger space a year ago or so. My Italian mother-in-law is devoted. AMAZING selection and taste. During Easter you can expect to wait in a very long line. Police have to direct traffic. Excellent food and service. Highly recommended!

Visited April 2012
WORCESTER, MA
“Too Good To Be True”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

One of my favorite haunts is Gerardo's Bakery in W. Boylston MA. Gerardo's made my wedding cake in 2007 & we return regularly to enjoy their sweets. One of the things I loved best about our wedding cake was that they gave us a fresh new wedding topper on our 1 year anniversary (avoiding the tradition of freezing & saving the one from your actual wedding). I loved that service.

Gerardo's carries a heavenly array of italian cookies, pastries, cakes & of course cannolis. Don't forget to try a sample of their italian bread & oil dip - fantastic! You can sit at one of their bistro tables to enjoy your snack with a free coffee or take it to go.

Visited February 2012
North Carolina
“YUM!!! treat yourself to this bakery.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2011

I always go to this bakery in W. Boylston,MA - it is one I will NOT miss. Every year we go up to Boston for a visit and I will not leave without going to Gerardo's every chance I get...our last visit, I went three times and also, got some goodies to eat on the airplane trip back.Their tiramisu is one of a kind...cherry bombs, too...all of it melts in your mouth...so many goodies!! so little time....treat yourself and go...people aways very friendly. Wouldn't miss it if I could!!!

Visited October 2011
Worcester, Massachusetts
“not so great”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2011 via mobile

This place is gorgeous inside but for a bakery the food is pretty blah. I've picked up some deserts a few times since they moved into the new location but was really unimpressed with the food both times.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere