“Great location, great bfast and comfortable!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Babson Executive Conference Center

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Wellesley
Babson Executive Conference Center
You added Babson Executive Conference Center to your Saves list
One Executive Education Circle, Wellesley, MA 02457   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Wellesley
Dallas, Texas
“Great location, great bfast and comfortable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

I have stayed several times at the conference center and every time its been great!- with BFast included and it a great bfast! Quite, comfortable and big rooms. Located in the heart of Wellesley MA, you can enjoy the quaint little town, take the T to downtown and walk/run among the beautiful neighborhood and the beautiful Babson campus.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Athena G, Manager at Babson Executive Conference Center, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review and for mentioning our beautiful surroundings!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Hyderabad, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I stayed here for a few nights in November 2013.

Positives:

Location: If you have work in Babson College, this is the most convenient place to stay.

Room: Rooms are spacious and comfortable. Bathroom is good. All basic amenities provided.

WiFi: WiFi works well and easy to connect.

Breakout: Well stocked breakout.

Breakfast: Breakfast is very good.

Cons:

Lighting: Room lighting could have been better.

Value for money: Extremely expensive.

Lunch/Dinner: Very limited options for lunch and dinner. Lunch is only a highly priced buffet. No À la carte.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to thoroughly review the BECC! We do serve light pub fare in the Bottom Line Lounge for dinner, please stop in next time you are in town!
Calgary, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Went to Babson for work recently for a week.
The rooms are average; a little noisy as the room are not that well insulated. In respect to the food think of a cruise, you'll be testing your will power as the selection and quality are outstanding.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for taking the time to review! I hope you will visit us again!
Chamonix, France
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

I've stayed at the conference center pretty much every 3 or 4 weeks for the last two years and without fail something is bad about my stay there every single time. One time there was no hot water, another time there were people partying in the room next to me at 1am, another time the room smelled really bad and they couldn't switch me, and now all of the fire alarms are going off. I was in the gym this morning and it smelled badly of rotting sneakers. Unfortunately, it's extremely convenient if you're in one of their programs. If you have an alternative, I would room elsewhere.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Athena G, Manager at Babson Executive Conference Center, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you very much for your review. I apologize that your many stays with us have been unsatisfactory.

While I do not want to make excuses some of the issues you mentioned are out of our control, such as fire alarms or noise from other guests. However, bad smells is something that can be fixed and I hope you mentioned this to the front desk. We really do rely on our frequent visitors for their feedback.
Campinas, SP
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I stayed at BECC for the Entrepreneurship Program at Babson College that happened between June 30rd until July 12th. I would compliment my stay if it wasn't for neglect that I have suffered with its own staff negligence.
Once you arrived in a Hotel that does not have safe the first thing you think about is: They must trust in it's own staff.
Since you are not provided a safe for your own safety, all responsibility rests with the hotel. But that was not what happened in my case. I was stolen during my stay and NOBODY from the BECC answered me anymore.

I arrived at the BECC with a Burberry scarf and kept in my suitcase, which was open during the entire stay. Due to summer in Boston I did not need to use it. At the end of the course, I took a flight to New York and at the airport when I started to get cold due to the air conditioning, I remembered about the scarf and also remembered that I haven't seeing it during my luggage packing the night before. As soon as I arrived in NY I looked at my luggage and in fact my Burberry Scarf wasn't there. So I sent an email to BECC front desk telling them the story which I received back an apology email and JUST. These kind of thing never happened to me in my country so I was horrified by the type of treatment by team after they secure the payment for the stay.

Not happy with just an apology, after all, this scarf cost me 300€ and a high sentimental value, I contacted my lawyer who told me to go back and make a Wellesley occurrence in the police, as it was not valid in NY because the theft occurred in another state. Turns out I was in NY with scheduled trip and all expenses paid. And finally I believed that the kindness that I witnessed when hosted on BECC also would occur with the customer service. Now that I'm back in my country, I have a loss of extra $ 430 for a new scarf and no sign of hotel managers.

Finally, I would like to register in public my indignation with the BECC team and BECC manages. Besides not guarantee any security for the guest they also do not have the least of customer care after your stay. They did not answer my last email and did not open any possibility to refund my loss.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Athena G, Manager at Babson Executive Conference Center, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Firstly, I want to sincerely apologize for your loss. I, too, understand belongings and their sentimental value. I also want to thank you for writing a review. Working in hospitality you need to accept the good reviews as well as the ones where people are not satisfied with your service.

Secondly, I want to apologize for a less than thorough follow through on our behalf with your missing item. My General Manager, Charles Currid, will be reaching out to you directly to sort out the situation.

Finally, we do have a safe and safety deposit boxes available for all guests at the front desk and we will use your feedback as a training opportunity with the front desk to offer this option upon check in.

Again, I thank you for your review. I do think the kindness you witnessed during your stay is a standard in our Platinum Service and I hope you will give us an opportunity to prove that to you in the future.
São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I stayed in Babson Executive Center during a Babson Executive Course, the place looks like an 4 start hotel. The rooms are spacious and clean. The service was amazing, everything that I need (from batteries to an reservation in vans) was done perfectly.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review! I am pleased to see you enjoyed your time with us! We have made some upgrades to the space recently and would love your feedback the next time you visit!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

The friendly and efficient staff is what makes Babson Executive Conference Center shine—they want you to be happy with your stay. The guest rooms are quiet and have very comfortable beds, which is far more important to me than the style in which they are decorated. The size of the rooms was adequate and the cleanliness was excellent. It was not possible to get the guest room temperature as low as I would have liked at night, although it did adjust somewhat. The conference rooms, on the other hand were on the cool side—some people wrapped up in coats and jackets.
The food amenities were excellent: 24 hr snacks, beverages, ice cream, and fruit, on the main floor. The buffet dining room kept out-doing itself each of the 3 days that we were there. Breakfast included fresh omelets/eggs cooked to order, fresh fruit, and juices. Lunch had hot and cold selections, including vegetarian options. Dinner buffet was always appetizing and fresh; my favorite appetizer was freshly shucked oysters. There was always a wide array of tempting desserts.
The setting, a business school campus, is attractive. It is a peaceful, woody area in an affluent suburb, accessible by car.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review and I am pleased you had an enjoyable stay! People do love the food here and we are constantly changing our offerings so you will never get bored.

We have recently undergone an upgrade to our space so be sure to visit us again, whether for work or pleasure!

Been to Babson Executive Conference Center? Share your experiences!