“Horrible Service my gift card was messed up too” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 6 Attractions in Wellesley
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Day Spa is the Winnner of the Most Best of Boston Awards! We are a complete day spa and provide Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Prenatal Massage, Sports Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Therapeutic Massage, Personalized Facials, Anti-Aging Facials, Antioxidant Facials, Nails, Spa Manicure, Spa Pedicure, French Nails, Pregnancy Pedicure, Beautiful Gift Cards, Instant Personalized Gift Certificate, Hair Removal, Waxing, Bikini, Brazilian Bikini, LA Bikini, Brow Shaping, Skin Care, Body Bronzing, Resurfacing Peels, Personalized Body Treatments.
Boston
17 attraction reviews
“Horrible Service my gift card was messed up too”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

My masseuse would not shut her yapper snapper throughout the entire massage. I was there to relax not converse with the masseuse.
I had a gift card that was given to me by a relative for $100 it turns out although I had the receipt the wrong amount had been put on the card. Needless to say no one was helpful and no one even met me half way on the difference on the card. Highly disappointed since they have been rated so well in the past.
I will not return.

Visited March 2011
Bella_Sante, Manager at Bella Sante Day Spa Med Spa, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Good Afternoon,
I'm so sorry to hear about your experience! I would still love the chance to talk to you about this and see what we might be able to do to rectify the situation. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly by phone or email and let me know a good way to reach you. I hope to hear from you soon!

Kindest regards,