“Dont bother...drive to Worcester” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 50 Restaurants in Webster
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Dont bother...drive to Worcester”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2011

Bad service...they substituted food on my husbands plate wo consulting us ....refused to swap onion rings as a side...never refilled our beverages....sticky table....go to worcester!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Worcester, Massachusetts
“Aweful Food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2011

I hated the food here it tasted bland and microwaved. The atmosphere is dark and musty. I dont like this place at all.

• Visited May 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Dudley, Massachusetts
“Excellent food, great service, unbeatable prices!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2011

I took my fiance here for a Valentine's Day dinner. The restraunt is not usually open on Mondays, but for Valentine's Day they were. It was my first time going but the food was excellent. For $20 I was able to get a 17oz. Angus Steak (yes, 17oz!!), fries and a ceaser salad. They also had an appetizer sampler for $10 which had boneless buffalo wings, twice-baked potatoes, stuffed mushrooms and mozzorella sticks. The waitresses and the host were extremely kind, prompt and when we finished the appetizers, they cleared our table and had us on our entree in under five minutes. The entire meal cost the two of us $50 with drinks, appetizers and entrees. The Lodge is very large and in a quite and wooded area of Webster, MA!

• Visited February 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston, MA
“Decent bite to eat.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2010

I've been here many times for difference occasions, but the experience was never consistent. You can get really good eats here some times, and other times you can really swing and miss. The food is very american with confort food favorties, burgurs and steaks, to some italian specials (scampi, ect).

The atmosphere is that of a lodge, naturally, with nice exposed wood walls and and a giant river stone fire place. You may even find a moose peering at you if you pay attention.

I would ultimatly reccomend this restaurant. When the food was good, it was good.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Central MA
“Great food, great atmosphere...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2009

The food here is always of good quality. The 20 or so times I have been there I have been disappointed once (rubbery lobster). The wait staff can be scarey at times. They do have a small hall for rental. The atmosphere is great though. Nice Lake house/Hunting cabin kind of feel. You pay for what you get here. Not usually a family place due to prices. Yes kids menu is available. There are many families of all ages who attend but prices are a little high these days.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere