“New renovations,nice neighborhood pub!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Hamburgers
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Belmont,Ma
“New renovations,nice neighborhood pub!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

We went at 4:30 on a tues with a birthday coupon, no wait for a booth. They bring popcorn when you sit down,waitress very friendly,I ordered baked schrod w mashed,&green beans, my husband got chicken wings & clam chowder, everything.was Great,free meal from email club. they remodeled, & added. A double sided bar, & more round tables, more open feel, this was our 3 rd time, only. 5 min from home ! Will be back , go early, all the tables full when we left!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Wilmington, Massachusetts
“Hold it ust a minute!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

Not sure what some of these reviewers are talking about! Been a pretty regular customer of Halfway for many years. Yes, this was my go to place for a good burger an fries, and several other good menu items. Not any more! Over the past year or so, menu changed, prices have gone up, size AND quality of the burgers has gone down. You want a good burger - try the new Vermont Cheddar at the 99 - blows away anything you'll get here - and for less money!

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great sports bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

Been in a few times and its always busy, some times too busy to get a seat or even in the bar.

Always a friendly atmosphere and the food is basic but tasty and cheap for what you get.

Boston
“Amazing menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have been to other locations and this one really exceeded my other experiences. So many vegetarian options I was overwhelmed!

Visited August 2013
Randolph, Massachusetts
“" I really like this place. "”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

That was an unsolicited quote from my girlfriend midway through the meal, and I agree.

So I have been to plenty of locations of this chain ( canton Dedham, Holbrook and others ) this is my first Watertown visit and I am not disappointed. Great food as usual that came out quick. Service was very good, several staff assisted us in a team effort. The ac was a bit low, but overall who cares when everything else was great.

We saw a deal on Facebook with burgers and take home Sam Adams glasses, I can not understate how well they as a company manage their social media. This among other things will keep us coming back to whichever location we are near.

• Visited July 2013