“Amazing Scallops” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #42 of 103 Restaurants in Watertown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Welcome to Miller's Watertown Ale House! Located on Arsenal Street by the Arsenal Mall and the Watertown Mall, the Ale House restaurant provides top-quality food at a great value. Can't decide between a steak, fresh seafood or Buffalo wings? Our restaurant menu has it all - from New York Strip to lobster, original pastas to fresh salads, and favorites like Zingers(R) boneless wings and homemade desserts. Our full-service bar features more than 75 beers, as well as wine and liquor. Watertown Ale House is your casual neighborhood tavern. Bring the family, watch the game with friends, lunch with co-workers - however you come to relax, you will have a good time and great food at the Boston Ale House.
Gloucester, Massachusetts
“Amazing Scallops”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I thought this was a fantastic location for a meal. The beer selection was awesome. I tried one with clementine and really enjoyed it. The menu was extensive but not overly big. I went with my friend and he got the steak with the home-made chips and veggies and I got the scallops with veggies and coleslaw. The one issue we had was that our veggies tasted raw. Not boiled or cooked but just like raw veggies. The scallops were amazing. Probably the best I have ever tasted. The prices were fantastic too for the amount of food. I thought the home-made chips were pretty unique and quite tasty. I loved all the televisions. Our waitress was nice, and the noise level was fine. I would definitely return!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Belmont,Ma
“Very loud”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went A few month ago w a coupon, im not a drinker, & there isnt a quiet area that isnt near a bar w way to many TVs , I know its a sports bar type of place but a few booths would be nice, we where seated, & after ordering waited quite a while for our food! No bread, popcorn etc, food was ok ,nothing special, its close by & use to be a Bugaboo creek ! Much better! Oh well wont go back, for me to much going on w 50 tvs flashing at you!

Visited October 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“One too many beer hall in the area”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Why we needed another beer hall in the neighborhood, I don't know. It's a cookie cutter bar, no charachter, bar food. If that's what you want you might like it here, but I thing we deserve better

Visited November 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Awesome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

After finding and visiting a Miller's Ale House in NJ, we opted to try one Watertown, MA. It did not disappoint. The food was excellent, a great selection of beers and great service made this a fun place to visit. We will be back!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
jwildman68
“Good Game Watching average standard food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I like the atmosphere but I am not impressed with the food. It is very standard and you can tell dictated by corporate offices. I am in New England and asked about the oysters on the menu. They are from Louisiana! Gee-we are less than a mile from the ocean.
I had the chicken wings that were meaty but greasy and fatty on the outside. The clams were small and also from somewhere else.
The beer selection is very good and priced right. There are TVs everywhere and the seating is plentiful.
So, if you want good beer prices and plenty of TVs and some very average pub food, this is the place you want.

• Visited December 2012