“Best subs anywhere” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Denver, CO
“Best subs anywhere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I grew up in Watertown and now live in Colorado. I always stop by Joe's when I am in Massachusetts for their delish subs. My children are also hooked. I love the tuna sub and add potato chips. Brings me back to eating lunch on the beach in Cape Cod. The prosciutto is also to die for and the bread - oh so fresh. If you are in the Boston area- it is worth the drive. No need to go to Dunkin's. They also have the best iced coffee and donuts.

Thanks to Alan and Jackie for being so kind to my father! When he began having trouble walking, they would deliver his newspaper to his car.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Watertown, Massachusetts
“Best sandwiches around!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

Small variety store that has been turning out the best sandwiches in metro-west for several decades. Sandwiches are custom made to order on a variety of breads, wraps, and pockets. All the cold cuts are fresh sliced to order. If you are a roast beef lover, I promise you won't find it any better elsewhere.

JanandArt, Public Relations Manager at Joe's Variety, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. That was so sweet of you. It is because of people like you why we LOVE our customers so much!