But it could have been a lot better. Here's a summary of our 3 day stay in a lower level 2 double bedroom:
- internet constantly dropped or was not available at all
- deadbolt didn't work
- air conditioner very noisy
- bathroom was disgusting: mouldy grout, grout missing from one tile entirely, electrical outlet looked dangerous, shower curtain barely hanging on by anchors, old towel rack anchors still in wall, peeling paint, no fan. The bathroom really couldn't be worse.
- breakfast very basic and a tiny eat-in area (which was the lobby)
- ice machine sporadically dispensed ice, was noisy and leaking
- different front desk staff every time we walked by, at least 6 different people.
On the positive side, the fridge worked, the price was about $85/night and public transit was nearby.
I would not stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Watertown/Cambridge/Boston Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Watertown/Cambridge/Boston Area Hotel Watertown
- Watertown Super 8
- Watertown Super Eight
- Super Eight Watertown