“A Bad experience” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
mashpee
“A Bad experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2009

I had a vey bad experience here. The hostess was plesent, and very helpful. Our seating was very unsanitary, I do not believe the table was cleaned before we were seated. There were several crumbs remaining from the previous guessed, and the seats were a bit sticky. We waited for some time until the waitress finally showed up to take our drink order. The menu seemed very good, many selections for our entire family. We did however wait a while to place our order. While ordering our entees, we felt pressured to order from the specials, which were not available to us until the waitress brought them to our attention. This created uncertaianty in our choices previously selected while we waited for service. My wife gave into the special request of a seafood dish, that was clearly something they were pushing patrons to try. It was any but fresh. My wife was sickened by it for several days after. I will say the pomodores pizza I ordered for the children was up to par. I also tried a seafood dish myself from the main menu. Very under cooked and quite honestly, old and belly sickening. The service, the entrees, and the overall experience, has left my family with no alternative than to never return. If not for the pizza, I would say this restaraunt is in need of serious help. Do not give in to the house specials, my wife was sick and throwing up for 2 days afterward.

new bedford, ma
“Not going back”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2008

I've been to this place a few times, the food is usually pretty good, and the bread they give you before you meal is tasty, however, the last experience made us decide never to go back. We got there around 930 for a late dinner on a Saturday night. There were only 4 other groups on our side of the dining area. The people next to us had a young child maybe 6 or 7 years old. Across the room from where we sat where a group of 3, 2 women and one man. The man was cleary intoxicated and began swearing loudly and using profanity. He was obviousley a friend of the owner (the restaurant is family owned) because all the wait staff just thought he was hilarious and some of them went over to chat with him about this and that. Our waitress brought our food over in the middle of all this and just dropped our plates on the table and hurried away (suspecting perhaps that we would complain too as some of the other patrons had) and we never saw her again until she dropped the check off and again took off quickly. His loud obnoxious behavior went on from about halfway through our meal until the time we left. This kind of conduct in a restaurant should not be tolerated by the owners/managers, and we were in shock that nothing was done about it. We will never be dining here again.

A TripAdvisor Member
“A Favorite of the Locals”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2006

Locals lovethis restaurant (I used to live there). You know what they say, when traveling, go where the locals go. I'm not a fan just because I don't care for seafood/Italian. Good pizza though. (The best pizza in Wareham is at Charlie's on Cranberry Highway.) Atmosphere is nice. Waitstaff is sometimes slow.