“My new favorite restaurant in the West Wareham area! ” 5 of 5 stars

2424 Cranberry Highway, Wareham, MA 02571
774-678-4215
Improve this listing
Ranked #17 of 37 Restaurants in Wareham
“My new favorite restaurant in the West Wareham area! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

My boyfriend and I had dinner here yesterday evening and I'm so glad we did! We sat at the large bar that is located in the back area of the restaurant. I was quite surprised how busy it was for a Monday evening as there were only two seats available at the end of the bar. Ramona, our bartender/server was very friendly and attentive, even with how busy she was. She recommend the chicken piccata, which I had and it was very good and quite the large potion. My boyfriend had the cajun swordfish that he loved and said was the best swordfish he ever tasted. They also have keno and a very eclectic selection on their touch screen jukebox. Tim the owner, was also behind the bar helping out when needed and came over to ask how everything was. I'm always impressed when a manager/owner takes the time to talk with their patrons, making sure they are happy and enjoying their experience. I am looking forward to going back very soon and trying other delicious entrées that are on the menu or one of their nightly specials. Keep up the great work BB's! I'm confident this place will be around for the long run! Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!!

Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Excellent Chef”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

We started off with French Onion Soup the best we have had by far. Salad was good and fresh. For the main course we had prime rib cooked to perfection great flavor and the seafood was amazing. The waitstaff was attentive. The owner came around and asked how everything was even the chef Michael Ball came by our table.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Buzzards Bay, Massachusetts
“Better than expected!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

I had heard the service is terrible at this place and the reviews on here affirmed that. However we wanted to check out the place for ourselves. It was a Friday night and the place had a decent crowd. We were seated immediately and found the service to be good. We had pizza which was good, not the best around but good. The apple crisp wasn't my favorite but overall it was a good experience. Decent family restaurant.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great food... very fresh”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

This was a very unique restaurant. They had the entrance be an intimate setting with a very romantic atmosphere and then the next room over was a bar setting good for younger crowds. The food was great. At first the prices seemed steap but for the mount you receive its worth it. Our waitress Val was very up beat and charming. The only complaint I have is the wait for the fiod. But for freshly made food how can you not resist! Great restaurant! !!

Middleboro, MA
“Bad service, nice owners, good food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

Liked the owners, friendly and caring. Do they know anything about a restaurant? Well, food they do know. Staff, need to find better. We heard it was very good. Well, I know I wouldn't rush back. The bartender was an airhead, named Sherri. First night bartending? She didn't know the menu, she forgot our drinks 3 times and our food order she forgot to put in. It was not busy at all and 2 bartenders were on with the owners helping. The restaurant was practically empty at 6pm on a weekend!?!? The bread hot and fresh, dipping oil good and the bartender taught us how to make it ourself..why didn't she have time to do it herself!? The salads were fresh but saran wrap unwrapped in front of us, that was tacky. Finally got our food, main entree seafood was great quality but not hot. Portion size moderate, plenty. Wine was expensive and not good. Very disappointed in that. We told our friends not really worth going. Some other people we talked to agreed service not great. Owners pitch in and try really hard. They need to hire better staff...how about Bar Rescue, have Jon Taffer come in and help these lovely people out. Staff not young enough, aged. That is ok for an old restaurant but not a bar/grille. Too bad because cute bar and sweet owners. I would rather hang out with them than be a patron.

• Visited January 2014