“Good spot to grab a slice” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good spot to grab a slice”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

The food is good tasting and cost of the meal is decently priced. It's a good spot to grab a slice of pizza or a sub on the run.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

waltham
“Love the friendly staff & amaizng food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

I was with friends and we decided to go to Waltham Pizza!! I had the steak & cheese and fell in love with it! Also the girl with dark short hair behind the register was friendly and very funny! The food, price and service was great! Can't wait to go there again!

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
pdiddy134
“Awesome Food and Great Service for a very good price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2009

When ever I am in Waltham or at a Friends house we always get Waltham Pizza.
Great Pizza and you have to try there signature Buffalo Wings, we get the Hot Sauce on the side because we like it really krispy and we can dunk them in ourselves. THere Steak and Cheese is one of the best in the State and there friendly Service is the Best. You really need to give them a try, you will not be dissapointed. Everything they have is fresh and very tasty, and very reasonably priced. Waltham Pizza is the only way to go.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Waltham
“Best Pan Pizza I have had in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2009

I live in the Waltham area and by far Waltham Pizza has the Best Wings and Pizza. They have very good Steak and Cheese and grinders. They have very friendly service and very reasonable prices. I would recommend Waltham Pizza for those who have a big appetite and little money.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Austin, Texas
“Delivery experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2009

I had to stay in the Waltham area for business in December 2008 and decided to order in. I called Waltham Pizza directly to place my order. The hotel had menus and coupons available at the front desk.

The young woman who took my order was friendly and got the order correct, but not my room number. They had a special for one large pizza, one sub, some chips, and a 2-liter of soda for $14, although after tax and delivery charge, it came out to close to $20. That is still a good deal for the amount of food you get.

The pizza is truly a large, almost an extra-large. The sub was about 8-inches. I got the philly with provolone. It was pretty good for a philly made in Boston. I would get it again, without the rest of the meal as it was so large, that I could not eat much of the pizza. The chips were a bag of Lay's. Soda is Pepsi products.

This was a good option to going out in the rain. The order taker got the wrong room number, which is probably why there was a longer delivery time than quoted. The service seemed good for the delivery aspect of the operation.