“Too pricey” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Indian
Weymouth, Massachusetts
“Too pricey”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2012

There are so many options for Indian food in Waltham and this place is just ok and way over priced.

% Recommend
Waltham, Massachusetts
“=(”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

food was watered down and had no taste what so ever
waste of time and money1

Visited February 2012
lexington
“Worst Indian Food ever had”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2006

Offfffff...! I can't believe it. they say they are running an Indian Restaurant. I don't think so? Name is Jewel of India but food is stail, stinks, I had Chana masala found Big hairs in it. My friend was haing tandoori chicken His chicken was stail. Stinking. Old left out food. Quality of food is poor. It's not actual Indian food.
Indian food is so healthy and delicious but This restaurant food was Terrible. I can't stand and eat any more. Mices are running in Restaurant we cound see their show on carpet in every where.
Service was lousy. Whsn order food took half an hour to get one naan bread. we thought run out of floor Or gone to get from market. I never suggest any one to dine at Jewel of India in Waltham. Try some where else. Infect they don't know how to cook good Indian food. Restaurant was empty at 8:30 pm on friday night. accept us only one couple was sitting there.
I am unhappy and dissatisfied coustomer. Not only me many other friends don't like to go there.