“My kids love it!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Boston
“My kids love it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

OK, chain restaurants are just what they are, but Uno's is generally a great bet. Most of the entrees are great, the deep dish pizza, when not too greasy, is very tasty, the kids options are good, and if you join the Uno's Insiders Club, it can be a good deal. My only complaint: I have a general pet peeve about restaurants that don't list the bar prices. It just seems sketchy, and my answer to it is to rarely order booze. Sorry Uno's; that may be your way to make money, but don't hide that.

Visited December 2011

Boston, Massachusetts
“Inconsistant Service, Ok Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

I have been several times, I don't think I have had the same service experience twice. The food at best is average, some dishes are better then others but after three visits it all gets pretty old. Fine place to eat in a pinch, otherwise plan something else

Visited April 2012
Jay, Vermont
“Child friendly place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2011

We loved the way they treated the kids with kindness and understanding. Helpful, patient, and very friendly waiter. Food was great and very reasonable.

Visited December 2011
Waltham, Massachusetts
“Always the same, always good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

This restaurant is not just for pizza, it has great chicken parmesan dish. They used to have pasta primavera which was excellent; however, it has been discontinued :(. Muchos Nachos are always good! I like pr efer this location compared to others.

• Visited September 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great food & value!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

We love this pizza & with the new multi grain crust, it's even better. We are always torn between getting the takeout deal of 2 for $17 or eating in & getting the "mini" dessert for $2. The farmers market is all veggie & so filling even for a meat lover like me. When we eat in we get the mini macadamia nut cookie with ice cream & it's delicious! They say mini & it's the size of a desert plate. We asked & the regular is the size of a dinner plate! Great food, service & prices.

• Visited October 2011