“My Go-to Sushi Place” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Waltham, MA
“My Go-to Sushi Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2008

My wife and I both love sushi, and the Asian Grill is our go-to local sushi establishment. At this point, we go on a close to monthly basis and quality of the food has been consistently high. It isn't fancy, and isn't gourmet, but for reasonably priced, delicious sushi restaurant this is high on the list. Don't let the name and the exterior turn you away - the Asian Grill is worth a try and just might get you hooked.

San Francisco, California
“Worst service Ever! I'm...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2008

Worst service Ever! I'm pretty liberal about restaurants and food that's new to me, but this place... mediocre food, lousy wait staff, and flaky management. For the love of god, they added their own $5 dollar tip when we paid with our credit card(;which they have a long record of according to American Express). My friend and I weren't rude, we didn't make a complaint; though we should have. Save yourself the heartache and stomach problems. Don't go -- Please!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Satisfying.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2008

Satisfying.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Sushi anyone?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2004

The Asian Grill is up to par, but not much past it, in terms of their offerings. Sushi lovers are sure to be pleased by the long list of selections. There's never much of a wait for a table despite their being well patronized.