“Really liked this brew pub” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Activities: Drinking
More attraction details
Owner description: Microbrewery with modern bar food.
Atlanta, Georgia
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Really liked this brew pub”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

I went twice this past year - once alone, and once with a very large group.

The first time alone, I say at the bar and had a nice convo with the bartender who told me about the history and goals of the pub. It is really interesting that they allow individuals to "rent" their brewing equipment to brew their own recipe and get it on the menu - what a great idea

In my two visits, I would say the food was good, and pretty typical of a brew pub - pizza, burgers,salads and the like.

This is a great concept for this pseudo college town - I hope they are around for a long time!

Needham
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Watch City trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

Another trip because of a Groupon Coupon. I had the lamb burger and enjoyed it. My husband had the crab cake pannini and liked it. He was able to have a "pony" sized beer instead of a full sized: just the right size. Service was great. Pleasant surroundings.

Visited October 2012
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Quiet night out”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Went on a Saturday night at about 10:30 and the place was pretty empty and quiet. Very good beers, average food. We got a bunch of appetizers, but none were special. Not sure if it is that quiet every weekend, but it sure was nice to just sit down and have a few beers with friends.

Visited September 2012
Hartford, Connecticut
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Looking forward to going back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

I found this place on line and checked out their menu. I thought I would go there for some half price apps during happy hour but I ended up ordering the deep fried burger instead. May sound gross but it was amazing. The flavor coming from the batter and being fried worked very well. Looking forward to going back for another.

Visited July 2012
West Palm Beach, Florida
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“FRIENDLY AND GREAT BEER”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

First and foremost I love the name as it comes from Watch City. The food for being pub style is good, and the beer is fine. A great place to meet and greet friends and unknowns. Try it, you'll like it.

Visited May 2012