“Excellent venue reasonably priced” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #2 of 11 Hotels in Waltham
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
“Excellent venue reasonably priced”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We got a great weekend rate through AAA to stay here. It was fabulous. Our reduced hotel rate might have occurred because they are adding 50 rooms to the hotel on the east side. In reality, we were not aware of the new construction. The staff were welcoming, the room was large and clean, and at night it was very quiet. There is free underground parking, so if it is raining or snowing, you can stay dry. Free wifi. Also, if you need to do laundry, they have washers and dryers on every floor. They also have a nice inexpensive bistro in the lobby which stays open until 10 pm. We had breakfast in the bistro--we ordered oatmeal, which came with walnuts and cranberries, and was excellent. In the afternoon and evening, a lot of people sat in bistro seating with their laptops. Very pleasant, and we will definitely return.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Columbia Maine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This isn't our first time staying at this Courtyard. The staff is very attentive. It is located near Boston Children's Hospital, Waltham so it is nice for us to stay at when my son has appointments. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed here this weekend 11/21 and 11/22, to visit our son at Harvard and go to the Harvard/Yale game. This place is was so nice, I have NEVER been in a cleaner hotel!! The King size bed was sooo comfortable and I am still talking about the pillows. Really!! We drove to 5 mins to Alewife and took the T, 3 stops. So, it is very conveniently located. I will most definitely stay here again. I can't say enough about this hotel, book it you wont be sorry.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
New Providence, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2014

Any time we are visiting Boston, we always stay here. The location is convenient and the price is right. The underground parking is nice in bad weather. Can't say much about the amenities because we usually check in late and leave early the next morning. The front desk staff is always nice and we've never had a problem here.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Wells, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2014

When I arrived I was told I would be on the first floor since I had two dogs. I requested top floor which is where I usually stay at hotels. When I got up there I realized the person who checked me in, was right; I should be on the first floor with my dogs. I went back down and was able to have a room on the first floor which had a sliding door to a patio and grass area, perfect for the dogs and very easy for me. Room was exceptionally clean. Ate dinner and breakfast at the hotel, both were very good. Pricey, but what hotel isn't. Considering our room faced the highway, I was surprised how quiet it was. We only heard noise when we had to go out with the dogs. The only draw back was the room was hot. The dog charge is $50 for your stay whether it's one day or 20 days. Nice if you are staying for a long period. But I have paid the same per day at another hotel so it wasn't too bad.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with friends
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2014 via mobile

This last weekend, Saturday 11/8/14, I stayed on the 5th floor
facing the highway, directly over. The front entrance. I'm writing today to comment on how enjoyable and comfortable my experience was. The environment was very quite, peaceful and exceptionally well maintained, the staff and housekeeping staff were all friendly and helpful. I would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2014
Oxford, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2014 via mobile

Have stayed here many times. Love the underground parking in the winter
Great rooms and very convenient to my clients.
Food options are good for both breakfast and dinner. Like the easy access to I 95.

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Been to Courtyard Boston Waltham? Share your experiences!