I stayed at this hotel recently for a business trip. I'm normally a Hilton person, but when I attempted to find a room last minute for a business trip, the Hilton prices were about $30 higher per night than this hotel. I couldn't justify the extra cost, so I decided to give Courtyard a try.
I made the right decision! The hotel was beautiful inside. I was greeted by very friendly staff, who checked me in quickly and easily. I was very impressed with the decor of the hotel lobby. When I arrived in the room, I was equally impressed. These hotels have a more modern feel than the Hiltons do, and I have enjoyed the room designs.
Here are some of the highlights from my stay: the hotel has free wifi, which is wonderful. It's frustrating when some places overcharge for this service. The business center was available and easy to use - I was able to use the computer & printer to print my airplane boarding passes for my return flight. The bed was very comfortable and I slept incredibly well. I was also able to use the 24 hour fitness room, which had good equipment and was a pleasant experience.
All in all, I can't complain whatsoever about this stay. I love the Hilton hotels, but this is my second stay at a Marriott brand in recent times, and I am thoroughly impressed! I would stay at this hotel again in a heartbeat and am now far more willing to consider Marriott hotels for future trips.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Boston Waltham Hotel Waltham
- Courtyard Boston Waltham Hotel
- Courtyard Waltham
- Waltham Courtyard
- Waltham Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Courtyard by Marriott hotel in Waltham, you’re located strategically along Route 95/128 (America’s Technology Highway), and only 20 minutes to downtown Boston. You’re merely 10 minutes away from historic Lexington and Concord. Comfortable, chic, and altogether welcoming. Whether you’re here on business, visiting nearby schools, or are a weekend traveler using our perfectly located Waltham hotel as the easiest and most comfortable base from which to explore Greater Boston, we welcome you! Whatever your purpose in visiting, we’re out to make the Courtyard by Marriott hotel in Waltham your favorite place to stay in the Boston area. Need Starbucks to start your day? Go no further than our lobby. Also find delicious breakfast and dinner selections at our Bistro. Did you know we have an open-air fire pit? Not to mention our courtyard outdoor oasis, where you can enjoy a breath of fresh air with your morning coffee, or catch the last rays of the day’s sun. In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Waltham features an indoor pool and fitness center. Televisions come with cable/satellite channels. Guest rooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Marriott, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Boston Waltham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.