“Impressive!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
Northampton, Massachusetts
“Impressive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I don't stay in Westins very often, but this one is particularly impressive. Amazing customer service. Clean. Convenient (right off of I-95). Comfortable. And plenty of complimentary self-parking. I hope to return again.

Green Features: They did have recycle bins and made their conservation practices known.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Milton, Vermont
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel and the room was beautiful and clean. The staff was very friendly. My complaints are first, when traveling with kids...you walk into a room with a tray of candy, snacks and drinks. What kid isn't going to want to grab something from there so you're constantly reminding them to stay away from it. My biggest complaint is we did not sleep at all. There were other guests up and down the halls ALL night long. Doors slamming too many times to count. You could hear everything being said as they walked by our room. We barely slept a wink. After a long day of travel a good nights sleep was all we were looking for. Unfortunately I don't know as if we will stay there again. I do understand, the hotel cannot always control their guests actions.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
GMManishBhatia, General Manager at The Westin Waltham-Boston, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Hi Dawn L,

I want to thank you for taking the time to share your Westin Waltham-Boston experience with us! You are right as there are times where certain situations are out of our hands, but nonetheless I am disheartened and truly sorry to hear that you and your family did not get a proper night's sleep during your time with us.

Should you give us another chance when your travels return you to the area, please feel free to email me at GMWestinWaltham@westin.com, so I can ensure a proper Westin Waltham-Boston experience your next time with us. Thank you again Dawn L for sharing!

Santa Monica, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was blown away by the customer service at this hotel. Each person I came across went above and beyond to make me comfortable. Highlights were Melissa checking me in with such caring, and Belicia checking me out the same way. Also - Joy and Kathy answered the service line when I needed help and were so nurturing.

The beds were comfortable, the location was pretty good, and the value was excellent.

Thanks so much Westin --- I would highly recommend this hotel.
Blessings,
Debbie Roth

Green Features: You can choose to not get housekeeping and receive a $5 voucher toward food or Starwood points if you're staying for more than one night.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
GMManishBhatia, General Manager at The Westin Waltham-Boston, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Hi Debbie,

What a great way to start the week, thank you so much for sharing! We are very lucky to have the team that we do, so it comes as no surprise Melissa, Belicia, Kathy and Joy were able to provide you with their enlightened hospitality during your stay.

Thank you again Debbie for taking the time to share your experience with us and when your travels return back to the area, we will do our best to give you an even better Westin Waltham-Boston experience on your next stay!

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stay at this hotel every time I am in the area. The hotel staff is always very friendly and accommodating. I especially enjoy the treatment I receive as a SPG member. I always have a card and gift welcoming me back which is always a nice treat. The rooms are nicely furnished and spotless. The hotel also has a great food selection whether its room service or the restaurant located on property. The two complaints I have is I wish there was more of a selection(Feather/Foam) of pillows on the bed. They all seem to be the same (Foam). Also the mini bar prices are a bit steep. But other than that this hotel is always my first choice when traveling to the Waltham area.

Hi Jordan O,

I want to thank you for your continued loyalty to our hotel, being a SPG Member and sharing your most recent experience with us all! I am so happy to hear that time and time again your stays and our team have made you feel right at home.

Next time you are with us, send us an email at GMWestinWaltham@westin.com, and I will make sure we have your pillows right for your stay ! Thank you again Jordan O for sharing with us.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Spectacular service at the hotel restaurant 70 at 3rd by John. Timely, professional and courteous. What a great night. Thank you!

Suggestions on gluten free were delicious. Attention to detail were appreciated. Can't wait for breakfast.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
GMManishBhatia, General Manager at The Westin Waltham-Boston, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Hi natkovs,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our signature restaurant, Seventy at Third Avenue! I am glad you and your family enjoyed our offerings (including our gluten free selections!) and the great service provided by John and our team.

Thank you again natkovs for sharing your experience with us!

Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a great hotel for a business stay - rooms are clean and well-provided for, and very spacious. The beds are super-comfortable, and service is pleasant but unobtrusive - and breakfast is plentiful, fresh and wide-ranging in its options. The bar area is friendly, and The only downside is that if there is an event on, certain rooms can be noisy - but if you have business in the area, it's hard to beat this location.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Hi Kay H,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us at Westin Waltham-Boston! I couldn't agree more with you that our convenient location right off the highway is great for travelers on business in this area (and non-business travelers too!) and that our Heavenly Beds are super comfortable.

Thank you again Kay H for sharing with us and should your travels bring you back to the area, we will look forward to having you back with us!

Winchendon, Massachusetts, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Westin sits atop a hill in Waltham, overlooking Route 128/I-95 and a huge pond. There is a parking garage, although handicapped parking is available at no charge right in front of the hotel. The building is made of glass --- so the image you receive as you enter the building is amazing. There is a WiFi area on the first floor, but WiFi is also available in the rooms (for a fee). The hallways at so very quiet. That makes the rooms quiet, as well. The beds are very, very comfortable! There are 5 pillows on each bed. The pillows are generally soft, while I like something a bit harder. The room has a nice decor, with lots of mirrors. In-room munchies are available (for a fee). The food was fine. The hotel has special weekend rates, which make it very attractive to tourists. And, you are close to Boston but not in the heart of the city.

Room Tip: Any room is nice. Rooms on the back, although quiet, face an office park.