“Customer Service” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Concord, North Carolina
“Customer Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Want to say that the staff was extremely professional, helpful & nice.
Location was great for business
Breakfast was nice to have in the morning & the staff paid good attention to detail. Should I go back to the Boston area, I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
GMExpressWaltham, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Boston / Waltham, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear JPBenner,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us comments regarding your most recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express Boston Waltham. It is great to hear that we met your needs. We hope to see you again in the future.

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

No luxuries, no frills. Here on business and it was ok.

Room sizeable but cramped bathroom for some reason. Inclusion of fridge and microwave in room is practical but the fridge motor can be disturbing.

Compared to other hotels in Waltham, this is about the average. Not bad, and not excellent.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Dear Crystal H,

Thank you for leaving us a review regarding your most recent stay at our hotel. We love hearing feedback as we are always looking to improve. I do hope that if you are ever back in the area you are willing to give us a second chance.

Newton, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed here for 2 nights. We have a small dog, which limits our options. There is a $50 single fee, regardless of the number of nights. The room was clean and quiet, and the area is quite safe. The hotel was spotless. Although the hotel does not have a restaurant, the hotel next door has a small restaurant that stays open until 10 pm, which was convenient because we arrived at 9:30 pm. The breakfast had a variety of healthy options. The hotel is located with easy access to Boston or the western suburbs. We were quite pleased with the overall experience.

Room Tip: I would suggest the first floor.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2015

I arrived in morning (11 am)and was lost with no GPS, when I walked in Roy or Ray, not sure of his name was reading a newspaper, they were under renovations (which I understand) and said, I need to check in .... he was very dismissive and told me to come back after 3 pm .... I had a reservation for a king room) I left and found my way to where I needed to go for my business purpose. When I arrive after 3 pm that same day -Cory Simmons, PM Customer service rep - went way beyond customer service! He made sure I had a great room, I had to pick up other employees from the airport, he helped me, he gave me suggestions on places to eat, directions, etc. Hotel is going through a few renovations to be even better - I commend them on their decisions and would recommend it - hope you get Cory to help you!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
GMExpressWaltham, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Boston / Waltham, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear Debra,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay at the Holiday Inn Express Boston Waltham. I would like to apologize for the poor customer service experience that you had while trying to check in early. We have addressed these issues in hopes that they do not occur again. We do hope that if your travels bring you back to the Waltham area that you are willing to give us another opportunity.

Springfield, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2015

I stay at this hotel at least once a year and have never been disappointed. At the moment the building is being renovated and the staff go out of their way to minimize the impact on the traveler. As usual I found my room to be clean and quiet and the staff friendly and professional. I especially appreciate that this hotel offers early breakfast on weekends as well as during the week. Would never stay anywhere else while in the area.

Room Tip: I've never had a problem with any room here.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
GMExpressWaltham, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Boston / Waltham, responded to this review, March 15, 2015
Dear Anthony,

Thank you for the great Feedback regarding your stay at the Holiday Inn Express Boston-Waltham. Our main goal is to provide our guests with excellent service while staying at our property and it seems as if we have accomplished this during your stays. I would also like to inform you that our renovation is now completed and we have our spacious lobby and fitness room in addition to our expanded breakfast room ready for our guests to enjoy. We hope to see you again soon so that you can enjoy these new amenities.

Wendy Peña

Been to Holiday Inn Express Boston / Waltham? Share your experiences!