I have stayed here twice on business. Firstly can I say the hotel rooms are immense, really clean, spacious with loads of accessories.
The buffet breakfast is okay, I find is handy if you are in a rush in the mornings. Just quickly pick up some snacks and go.
Regarding the location, while the hotel is close to the highway, the location is not great. There is no bar in the hotel which means some travel, if you want a few beers in the evenings. I could not see any evidence of public transport (hotel does provide a bus), the nearest T stop is miles away. Also you are a 5-10 minute drive from Waltham which is a gorgeous town.
The gym in the hotel I found very good, there is never much users so it is like a private gym. Not that much gym equipment but there def is enough for me.
I can't comment on price as I was on business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites is an all-suite hotel that caters to all travelers, and is perfect for large families and the extended stay traveler. We offer spacious 1 and 2 bedroom suites featuring the Hyatt Grand Bed, along with LCD HDTVs, DVD player, and a full kitchen. Enjoy a complimentary full hot breakfast and our complimentary WiFi. A complimentary evening social featuring hot appetizers and beverages is available Monday through Thursday. Earn Hyatt Gold Passport Points. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your HYATT House Boston/Waltham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Boston/Waltham Hotel Waltham
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Waltham
- Summerfield Suites Waltham
- Hyatt Waltham
- Waltham Hyatt
- Waltham Summerfield Suites