My wife was in the Boston area for business and we came a few days early to visit friends.
Definitely a nice place to stay. The suite was very comfortable and quite large. It had a full refrigerator, stove, microwave, dishwasher, as well as plates, forks, knives, etc. The bed was very comfortable.
The complimentary breakfast was good with quite a variety including scrambled eggs, bacon and/or sausages, cereal, etc. The coffee was outstanding - an Italian blend. They also have what they call a free "evening social" Monday through Thursday from 5:30 to 7:00 which includes several different types of foods. If you didn't feel like going out for dinner, you could eat here at no charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites is an all-suite hotel that caters to all travelers, and is perfect for large families and the extended stay traveler. We offer spacious 1 and 2 bedroom suites featuring the Hyatt Grand Bed, along with LCD HDTVs, DVD player, and a full kitchen. Enjoy a complimentary full hot breakfast and our complimentary WiFi. A complimentary evening social featuring hot appetizers and beverages is available Monday through Thursday. Earn Hyatt Gold Passport Points. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your HYATT House Boston/Waltham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Boston/Waltham Hotel Waltham
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Waltham
- Summerfield Suites Waltham
- Hyatt Waltham
- Waltham Hyatt
- Waltham Summerfield Suites