This is an email I sent to the General Manager at the Embassy Suites Boston/Waltham. If you are looking for a Hotel Experience of a lifetime, you must visit this hotel on your visit to Boston. Waltham is located approximately 10 miles from Boston. It is surrounding by great attractions, dining places and Universities. This Hotel Staff makes the short drive into Boston worth the while.
Mr. Weitz, I just wanted to pass along a note to you to advise to exemplary customer service provided by your entire staff that I have exhibited on more than one occasion. I was a guest at the Embassy Suites, Waltham the week of August 23, 2012 through September 2, 2012, and again on November 20, 2012 through November 26, 2012, residing in room # 518. Following my last visit at the Hotel, I failed to pass on my thoughts regarding the customer service provided by your staff, but following my most recent stay at the property, I had to make a point to express my satisfaction. I stay in and out of hotels on a bi-weekly basis traveling on company business, not counting vacation stays. I can truly say throughout my (50) years of staying in and out of hotel, I have never experienced the customer services provided at your property. When entering your property, you are treated with a warm welcoming as though you are at home. From the Concierge, the Front Desk, the Wait Staff and Housekeeping, everyone treat you as though you are their only customer. The cleanliness of the property and friendliness of the staff goes beyond I can say or put in writing. Being positive, I wish I could say, and hopefully I would be able to one day say this about other services of customer service that I might experience elsewhere in the future. However, I doubt it very, very serious that I will ever experience the level of customer service provided by your staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Embassy Suites Boston/Waltham located in Boston’s High-Technology, Pharmaceutical, and Life Sciences Belt and corporate corridor along Route 128 and Highway 95. Our upscale hotel is just 20 minutes to downtown Boston and 25 minutes to Logan International Airport, convenient to Brandeis and Bentley Universities, Wellesley and Regis Colleges. If you’re traveling to Boston on business or vacation, enjoy spacious two-room suites, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and a complimentary nightly Manager’s Reception. Plan your business conference, reunion, Bar Mitztvah, or wedding in one of our nine meeting and banquet rooms which can accommodate up to 300 guests. Enlist our experienced catering and meeting staff to plan a memorable event. Our all-suite hotel provides you with more. Enjoy signature omelets at our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, complimentary parking, a 24-hour BusinessLink Business Center, indoor heated pool, and 24-hour fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Boston / Waltham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Boston / Waltham Hotel Waltham
- Doubletree Hotel Boston Waltham