I have stayed at this hotel every year since 2008 in September for small annual meetings that I organize. This is the first time I've stayed here under the Embassy Suites brand (previously it was a Doubletree). It was upgraded during the transition and looks fabulous! The rooms are clean, roomy and very modern. I have always reserved the largest suite in order to have the 10 person dining table. This year, I stepped down to the Governer's suite because the prices have increased pretty significantly (~$400) since the change. Unfortunately, it did not have a dining table. However, Rob the general manager was so nice and accommodating and he moved me back into the large suite so I could hold my meetings. I really appreciated his efforts to help me.
Although the hotel isn't really near the train station, you can drive about 10 minutes down 95S to the Riverside station (Newton exit) and take the train to the city from there. It has a huge parking lot and the trains come often.
The restaurant has very good options for lunch and the food is good. I never had dinner there or used the bar. The breakfasts at Embassy Suites in general are kind of a hassle because, although they are free and some items are made to order, everything is contained in this small room and it gets really crowded and awkward carrying all your stuff around. This hotel in particular has lots of business travelers and one of the mornings I was there, you couldn't even get in the breakfast room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Embassy Suites Boston/Waltham located in Boston’s High-Technology, Pharmaceutical, and Life Sciences Belt and corporate corridor along Route 128 and Highway 95. Our upscale hotel is just 20 minutes to downtown Boston and 25 minutes to Logan International Airport, convenient to Brandeis and Bentley Universities, Wellesley and Regis Colleges. If you’re traveling to Boston on business or vacation, enjoy spacious two-room suites, complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and a complimentary nightly Manager’s Reception. Plan your business conference, reunion, Bar Mitztvah, or wedding in one of our nine meeting and banquet rooms which can accommodate up to 300 guests. Enlist our experienced catering and meeting staff to plan a memorable event. Our all-suite hotel provides you with more. Enjoy signature omelets at our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, complimentary parking, a 24-hour BusinessLink Business Center, indoor heated pool, and 24-hour fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Boston / Waltham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Boston / Waltham Hotel Waltham
- Doubletree Hotel Boston Waltham