My boyfriend and I stayed here after leaving the craziness which was Nigi Nigi Nu Nu in Station 2. Ozzie (the owner) was so accommodating and fitted us in at v short notice! Ozzie was great and took 20 mins to sit down with us and explain the island and what to do and what not to do. He made us feel really welcome and even gave us a complimentary bottle of wine! The location is amazing and you feel like your on a completely different island after hectic Station 2. The far end of Station 3 is the best place to stay on the island hands down! The room (although not overly luxurious ) was really nice, comfortable and had everything we needed. The view was just superb and to wake up and look out out the ocean in the morning was exactly what we wanted from my holiday. We had Ozzie's recommended "fruit lady" come cut up fresh fruit at the table in the morning which was delicious! Also amazing value for money. Ozzie charges us a special rate of $90 a night for the top of the house which we thought was very reasonable.
Here's the pros and cons
- great location
- great view
- Ozzie kindly lent us his snorkel gear
-very nice inside
- private area and sunbeds to sit and view the ocean
Stay here if you can get in!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Greenhouse is a European Beach House built in the Filipino style sitting right on the famous White Beach, the number one venue, on the number two Island Beach in the World. Run by Yorkshireman Ossie Hall and his partner Alma to Western Standards, providing four star luxury at two star prices. Only we ensure you get safely door to door with personal travel guidance for all our guests, by land sea and air, at no extra cost. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Greenhouse (Boracay Beach House) Hotel Boracay