“Copper Wok arrives!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Copper Wok

Copper Wok
9 Main Street, Inside Mansion House, Vineyard Haven, Martha's Vineyard, MA 02568
+1 508-693-3416
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Pan-Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Island inspired Asian cuisine featuring some of the Island's freshest sushi along with a clean, island take on traditional Chinese dishes.
New Preston, Connecticut, United States
“Copper Wok arrives!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

We came on Island last week to oversee the renovations of our newly purchased home on William St. Copper Wok at Mansion House on Main St. had been getting a lot of buzz, so we tried it. The decor is dazzling, food inventive, wait staff quite knowledgeable! What a great addition to Vineyard Haven. Feeling blessed to have this gem in our neighborhood and walkable from our house! Can't say enough good things about this restaurant!

Worcester
“Best Asian food in a longtime”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

After having travelled from the UK to Martha's Vineyard I was hoping to have food typical to the area, seafood and the like. However we arrived at The Mansion House in which the restaurant is located after a late ferry, then following a walk thought OK lets just stay put. Am I glad we did. Outside of London there are few Asian Restaurants that I would say you have to go to in the UK and recent meals in UK provincial cities have left me unimpressed. This though is how it should be. ALL elements were good,the stylish room, the busy atmosphere, The attentive and friendly staff and for me a great range of craft Ale. However no restaurant can work unless the food is good and this was more that good. Staff gave great advice on quantity and I really enjoyed my time there. Late April is not considered high season by any means but this place was packed with customers and was on our next night as well although we felt we ought to try elsewhere. Clearly many people visiting were residents and the take away business looked brisk as well. Food was fresh, had great flavour and light. Really really nice place and superb value.

• Visited April 2014
Watertown, CT.
“Copper Wok Rocks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

IF you are looking for cheap and greasy Asian/Chinese food DON"T go to the Copper Wok. This is the very best and freshest food I have had on the island in a very long time. I ordered Chicken & Cashew's, Lemon Chicken and fried rice for take out. I was pleasantly surprised with all the fresh vegetables in our food not to mention it was cooked to perfection! My only regret is that I took my food home especially after seeing their beautiful restaurant. I can't wait to go back and have dinner there...think I will order the cashew chicken again :)

Marthas Vineyard
“Waiting For A Restaurant Like This For A Long Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Dinner tonight was absolutely amazing deliciousness. The crab rangoons were stuffed perfectly, the boneless ribs were the best I ever had, like seriously the best, the steak skewers were flavorful and juicy, the dumplings were cooked to perfection (both fried and steamed), the Thai salad was one of the best salads I have tasted in a long time (loved the mandarin oranges with the crispy noodles), the chicken wings were full of flavor and the meat just came right off the bone...and that was just the appetizer part of the night! The entrees & sushi were just as amazing! The entrees were generous portions and everyone at the table didn't mind sharing and enjoying several different plates. There wasn't one plate that I would not order again. We are already looking forward to the leftovers for lunch tomorrow. This gem is just what the island needed - it sure was buzzing in there tonight! Also, even though it was busy, the food came out fast and hot. The service was excellent, very attentive. We will be going back very soon.

Vineyard Haven, Massachusetts
“If You Visit MV and Miss Out On Copper Wok Then You Wasted Your Vacation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

I've lived on MV for 15 years and rarely dine out. Prices, quality and mediocre service always tend to disappoint. However, there is now a real exception here and that is CopperWok in Vineyard Haven! I've been to Nobu in LA and I've got to say that CopperWok is on par with that and much less expensive. The food is simply awesome, the presentation outrageously superb and the service and standards are absolutely as good as it gets. Just when you think nothing could be better than the fantail shrimp appetizer or melt in your mouth Maguro out comes something else to make you swoon with sensory taste pleasure! This restaurant would give any restaurant a run for its money regardless of where it was located. But on MV it is simply the best restaurant on the island without exception. (Although Artcliff is worth a trip too!)

• Visited April 2014