“Good but not perfect!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 26 Restaurants in Uxbridge
Uxbridge, Massachusetts
“Good but not perfect!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

For burgers itself very good, great selection and in general always had good burgers here. Some negatives. No bathroom at all, not even a place to wash your hands after you have eaten a very messy burger. Parking is not great, street only. And VERY little choice for vegetarians. Only thing they had was a mushroom burger and my vegetarian daughter doesn’t like mushrooms, they wouldn’t make us a simple grilled cheese sandwich so we had to go somewhere else that night, I can’t take the family there so only go on occation by myself.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Blackstone, Massachusetts
“My favorite local comfort food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I discovered this local hole in the wall about a year ago and have visited at least once a month since. The hamburg meat is fresh and juicy and cooked to perfection. The toppers are fresh with plenty to choose from. My favorite is the west coast burger with bacon, cheddar, avocado, tomato and lettuce. I always get the hand cut fries to go with it and my partner gets the burger melt with mushrooms on marble.
THe little restaurant is very clean and has a sports TV. The owner and waitstaff remember what I like and always greet me with a sincere smile.
We love going to the burger grille and recommend that you give it a try. You will be pleased.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere