“Our Tradition” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Tyngsboro
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Fifties Diner Serving Breakfast, Lunch & DinnerBest Eggs Benny Around!!Homemade Cinnamon Roll French Toast!Extended Hours Friday & Saturday 4pm-8pmFriday's Seafood NiteSaturday's Prime RibClassic Cruise Nites Saturday Nites
“Our Tradition”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food, great service. Our traditional spot after we return from our West
Virginia trip. The sweet potato pancakes are awesome. Great omelettes, sweet potato fries and now Hula Hooping! Thanks to Doreen our server for cheerfully dealing with twenty of us. The perfect end to our trip.

Visited June 2013

Milford, NH
“Unexpectedly Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

My husband and I learned about this diner at Costco (they were selling gift certificates). We decided to give it a try for breakfast on my birthday - and we were both pleasantly surprised. I am not a big Diner Food fan... I am a vegetarian, and it is usually difficult to get fresh vegetables at a diner :-) Breakfast is a little easier, since I like egg dishes. So, I ordered the Eggs Benedict Florentine on a biscuit (rather than an English muffin). I have eaten A LOT of eggs Benedict from both the East and West Coasts and I must say that this plate had the ABSOLUTE BEST hollandaise sauce I have ever eaten. I wish they had used freshly sauteed baby spinach instead of frozen chopped spinach, but the sauce even made the chopped spinach taste good. We shared a cinnamon roll French toast (awesome!) and my husband had the Benedict Hash (a bit salty for him).
As far as the service is concerned - the waitresses were the most upbeat, sincerely cheerful servers I have ever experienced when eating out (and, I do a lot of that, too).
Overall, I would recommend. The atmosphere is cute, the food is great and the service is amazing!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Groton, Massachusetts, United States
“Happy Father's Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

My son took my wife and I to the Dream Diner today for Father's day. The place was packed with the line out the door. We lucked out as they asked if there was three willing to sit at the counter. Glad we took them as we got to see the show up close. It was amazing watching the staff as they got the food out with unreal efficiency. And even more important was how friendly they are. Mary Beth, "the conductor", had it all under control. She didn't miss a thing. The food was great. This was out first visit and certainly not our last. Very friendly people and well worth the visit. Next trip will be the Irish Eggs Benedict..

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“The diner with personality and very good food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

A fun dining experience. If you don't know how to have fun when you go in, you'll learn. A nice step back in time.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Great service and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I haven't been here in a while. Decided to visit, and was amazed at the service we received by Linda, she was so accommodating and helpful with my crazy picky order, that I had to give the diner a plug. The food was just as great. I would recommend this little diner to anyone.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
breakfastdiner, Owner at Dream Diner, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
Hi Josh,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review!
Our goal is to exceed everyone's expectations!
Introduce yourself to me next time you come in.

Marybeth