“Delightfully unexpected gem” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Delightfully unexpected gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

An unexpected treasure in a modest building . Food and service are excellent. Cocktails are imaginative and very very good. We had a great meal

• Visited August 2013

71% Recommend
New York City, New York
“Cape tradition”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

A large group of us have 'besieged' this place once every August for years. Last year I was a little disappointed but this year everything was excellent. The room is cozy with a rustic feel. The bar mixed some nice specialty drinks. They were out of the Mako shark special so I opted for little necks with spaghetti. Delicious. My wife had the herb encrusted cod and was also very impressed. Appetizers and desserts also good. Service was pleasant and quite capable. We will undoubtedly be back next year.

Visited August 2013
HIGGANUM
“Best Food on the Cape”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

We have been going to Terra Luna for years. When I make my reservations at the cape, the first thing I think of is Terra Luna. The food is out of this world. My husband and I have tried almost everything on the menu. The goat cheese and roasted fig app is my favorite. The host and the wait staff are all friendly and very helpful. The only thing missing this year was Jerry making my breakfast everyday. It was so busy we did not get to talk to Tony. We will be back in September!

Kathleen from Higganum

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
CT
“Lovely dinner close to where were staying”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

We went early to avoid the crowds. They only take reservations for 5 or more. My husband started with the oysters,small serving but delicious. I had the roasted figs and goat cheese, also delicious. We both had spaghetti with seafood and couldn't have been more pleased. Even the house salad dressing was excellent. We'll definitely be back next year!

• Visited July 2013
Chatham, New Jersey
“Fun place, good food, no air conditioning!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

It has been an extremely hot July on Cape Cod. This restaurant was a bit of a drive for us. The building is cute and the decor is fun and funky. Drinks are excellent here, but it does take the bartender quite a while to mix them up. I would think once it got busy this would be a problem.
We were seated by an open window, but no air conditioning makes for an uncomfortable dining experience. Service was attentive.
The food was inventive, but actually just average. Not worth the drive or a second visit.

• Visited July 2013