“A piece of history and heaven.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Florida
“A piece of history and heaven.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

My family began eating here when it was the only Chinese restaraunt in the world (or almost) in 1961. They still have the same picture of the naked polynesian lady in the bar on the wall.
They have the most amazing scorpion bowls...I now live in Florida but when I go home it is the first stop on my list. Only items that have changed it the eggroll. Not what they used to be.
We usually order the PU PU platter for 8 and then sides that always include the house fried rice, chicken chop suey, lo mein. Be sure to get the bone in spare ribs. The terriaki is awesome.
Oh, and did I say amazing scorpion bowls? Hic!

• Visited September 2011

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Very accomodating”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

Best east coast Chinese food! Chicken fingers are incredible. Mai Tais are the best around. We had a small gathering with about 30-40 people and they were on top of things - food was good (and hot) and drinks were flowing.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Drinks suck dont waste your money..”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012 via mobile

I went there with my girlfriend to get drinks and an appetizer. We walk thru the door nd it takes ten mins to check our ids.. Then we finally get seated and it takes 25 mins to order our 1st drink we get a scorpion bowl... We finally get it and it taste like they threw o.j on ice so i tell them they say they would fix it... I watched them bring it to the bar nd wait a min then set it bak on the table... I then walked out starving and without a drinkable drink...

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Mass.
“Quick & Accurate”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

We stop in once or twice a month and are never disappointed. The food that we order is always served; fast, warm, and accurate. Did I mention delicious?

Visited February 2012
Tewksbury, Massachusetts
“Best dirty Chinese and scorpion bowl around”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

My husband and I go here late-night once in a while when we want dirty Chinese food. I'm sure our cholesterol spikes just by walking through the door, but it is well worth it.

The scorpion bowls are really good, and they are not watered down. Our new favorite is the garlic noodles. They don' t look like much, but they are so addicting.

The service is good, and there are always people in the bar area late at night. Keno is fun, but we haven't won yet!

• Visited November 2011