“Always very fresh food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Taunton, MA
“Always very fresh food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I am spoiled now, I am so used to having very fresh food from Hong Kong City, I have trouble eating at other Chinese food restaurants. My only complaint is we ask for our boneless spare ribs well done, but we order take out and still have to bake them longer in our own oven to get them well done.

Visited May 2013

Berkley,MA
“You won't be disappointed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

No matter what size party you have you can expect great service combined with great food. I have been with 20 people and were seated right away but also enjoy a quiet meal with my wife. Prices are reasonable and the serving size is more than adequate.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Highly recommend!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I usually go to Hong Kong City every 5-6 weeks. We love the Spider Maki (a fried soft shell crab with fish roe and a spicy mayo) and Pang Huang Guai (a cold cucumber, pepper and garlic dish in a wonderful dressing with cilantro). We've also had scallion pie, spare ribs, crab rangoon and love the Salt & Pepper Shrimp. The service is normally very good and attentive -- was very slow only once. We find prices reasonable considering the selection, portions and quality. Being Taunton, it is above average as far as Chinese restaurants in the city & we are very happy to have found it.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boston, Massachusetts
“they improved on perfection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

it has been awhile since we went to hong kong city-wow-their lunch specials got bigger and the food tastier-the wait staff excellent -some of the white chairs need some tlc-but that is the only fault i found today take my advice run do not walk to hong kong city-and bring an appetite

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lakeville, Massachusetts
“Great sushi (in Taunton?!)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

You'd never think of Taunton as the home of the best sushi around, but it's always fantastic - provided you can communicate with your server well enough to bring you mackerel and not octopus (ooops!). They have a lot of offerings that other places in the area do not and the spicy tuna rolls, are still some of my favorite with their crunchy tempura crumbs. Also worth mentioning is the crab rangoons - I don't think I've had better!

• Visited January 2013