“90th Birthday in the back room for my mom” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Burlington, Vermont
“90th Birthday in the back room for my mom”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

We had the most incredible food from the appetizers to the dessert!!Everything was cooked to perfection.The filets were wonderful quality, the scallops were fabulous, the chicken was moist. All our guests were very impressed.The service was the best anyone could ask for.If a guest got up to go somewhere the waitress was right there to fold their napkin and place it on the table.I haven't seen anything like this in many years.The timing between courses was perfect.
We also had chocolate dipped strawberries with our cake.They were huge and very fresh.
Thank you so much for making this such a memorable evening for my Mom and her guests!!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

47% Recommend
“very good but too pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

If it wasnt for the groupon I would of given this place 3 stars. The service was very poor and extremely poor on a very slow Sunday night. Way too long for the beverages to come to our table. However the food was a amazing, tried 2 apps calamari (really good I like how they included fried japs) Ribs ( Amazing: I will get these again wthout question). For dinner we split special Lobster pizza (really good). I will come here again and request a different server for sure but not w/out my groupon. For the prce there are better places for the money, regardless of the smelly beach view.

Visited September 2012
Boston
“Not worth the price”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Very average pub food at very expensive prices. I took my son for a meal on one of the last nice evenings to eat outside overlooking the ocean. The lobster roll was small and average. I tried the gnocchi and was underwhelmed. The waitress offered refills on drinks without ever mentioning the refills are not free. I had not been back since it was Dale's and I won;t be back again.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Poor Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Second and last time to this restaurant. Service was disappointing as well as border line rude. Food is very average but certainly not worth the cost. Both visits had additional drinks on our bills that were taken off after complaining. Coincidence ? Be careful.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Swampscott, Massachusetts
“Fantastic views, great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

This places is a favorite of the locals who particularly enjoy the cocktails, appetizers and conversation. The food ranges from average to excellent. I am a big fan of homemade pasta, but the pappardelle here was on the tough, starchy side, but the lamb bolognese it was served with was memorably delicious.

Visited September 2012