“The only delivery service in our area. Poor choice but in desperate times the only choice.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Rossini's Pizzeria

Ranked #17 of 28 Restaurants in Sudbury
Cuisines: Pizza
Concord, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Pizzas are O.K. Lasagna is better if you order extra sauce. Subs were barren; no mayo, no oil and vinegar, no pickles or hots. One our friends drives all the way out from Belmont for their pizzas. We don't know why.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Big disappointment”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We thought we'd stop in for a quick meal one Sunday night. I've eaten here before and the food was great. My husband and i ordered whole belly clam plate for 11.99. It took a while for our food to come and when it did we couldn't really believe it. Not only was the portion tiny but they were way over cooked. It also didn't come with anything else. There were very few with bellies which were small, hard and crunchy. It took us so long to get our food to begin with, we just ate it anyways. When the waitress asked how everything was we told her it was disappointing. She came back and said something like it was a new cook or a new special. I couldn't really understand her. Unfortunately nothing was taken off the bill but i guess that's understandable. I wish i had time to send my food back.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good food but pricey and service is okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

We have been there a few times and I'm always surprised when we get the bill. Pricey entrees, apps, and wine especially (house wine). The calzones are delicious, I especially love the one with steak, basil and peppers. All in all I'd recommend but be prepared for surprises.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Casual Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Much more than a pizzeria.The food is of high quality & very reasonably
Priced. They do a lot of take out business, but, and maybe because of
That, they seem very happy to see sit down diners. On 2 occasions a woman who must have been the owner
Greeted us nicely & asked how our food was. Their "summer salad" is exceptional.

Fall River, Massachusetts
“Nothing Fantastic!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I stopped in to grab a Ham & Cheese calzone. The restaurant wasn't busy, but it took them 30 minutes to make my order. The calzone was good, but the girl at the register was unfriendly! Everyone seemed more interested in talking about what they were going to be doing after work, then actually working. I'll probably stop in again, but only because it's on my way home.

• Visited December 2012