“Yummy muffins” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Holland, Massachusetts
“Yummy muffins”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I love coming here. I get my coffee and muffins. If I have time I bring a book and sit and read. Love this place!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Thompson, CT
“Nice Quiet Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

The sandwiches are very good. The coffee is the usual barista fare. There are quiet little nooks to hide in. We've been a few times.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
North Reading, Massachusetts, United States
“Wonderful hot chai latte”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Went to lunch here with my best friend for the first time. Very casual in a yellow tshirt and blue floral wrap, felt a little underdresssed, but it was all right! Comfortable classy atmosphere. Had a wonderful roast beef sandwich and we split a delicous chocolate croissant. Service was excellent and friendly. Missed making a connection with a gentleman sitting on a couch with his two friends. Regret that!
Susan

Visited July 2013
State College, Pennsylvania
“LOVE this little place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Not only do they offer the best in coffee's, teas, beverages and food offerings, they have great coffee's for take home gifts and wonderful t-shirts too! I also accidently left a card folio at the shop that contained cash, credit cards and other important information. 12 hours had passed before I realized I had lost it. I retraced my steps back to the Coffee House, called and "voila" they had it for me with all the contents too! Thank you! Thank you!!!

Visited July 2013
West Brookfield, Massachusetts
“Coffee & Things”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

Great place to relax, work, and eat. Best salads in the area! Nice place to meet clients, work on the computer, etc. Great, friendly service.

Visited May 2013