“Always well done” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 13 things to do in Sturbridge
Danbury, Connecticut
“Always well done”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Saw "There goes the Bride" a very funny English farce, and enjoyed it very much. Great value for the money.

Visited October 2013

Milford,MA
25 attraction reviews
“Good local theater”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We saw The Mousetrap with friends. Good local theater reasonably priced with good seating. The actors enjoyed their roles and presented them well.

Visited August 2013
Worcester, Massachusetts
33 attraction reviews
“A Hidden Gem in Central Massachusetts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I recently had the opportunity to take in a show at the Stageloft Repertory Theater in Sturbridge with friends for my Birthday. My friends had been here many times and always enjoyed themselves. It's a small theater, nothing fancy, and not a bad seat in the house. We joked that you can't go many places this day and age where you can take in a show, get free parking, and a beverage/snack for under $20.00. I am hooked! We're going back for shows in September and October.

Visited July 2013
West of the Hudson
4 attraction reviews
“A Nice Evening”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

My mother and wife enjoyed the play while I stayed back at the Sturbridge Host with the kids. From what I understand, I think we got the better deal, but the reviews of the play were good.

Visited August 2013
Worcester, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
“A yearly tradition for us..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

We go every year around Christmas to this little theater.. I love their holiday shows..
Scrooge, A Christmas story, and whatever else they will have this year I know we will be there..

Visited December 2012