“Great on a fall day” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 3 things to do in Stow
16 attraction reviews
“Great on a fall day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

This place has lots to do for the family set. There are apples & pumpkins to be picked in season. A 1/2 bushel bag of pick your own apples is $26. Kind of a lot of $, but worth it. Get there early in the season & early in the day if you have little ones picking with you; some of the trees were cleared of apples except the very top branches during our visit. If you are particular about the type of apples you pick, check before going to see what's in season. There were only 2 of their 10+ types available during our visit. They also have a small farm store with apples, cheese, cider, baking mixes and lots more. We enjoyed 2 hot fresh apple cider donuts for $2.50. YUM! There are hay mazes, animals, kiddie tractors, horse rides and a few more things to enjoy for kids at a cost. This farm is certainly worth a visit!

Boston, Massachusetts
14 attraction reviews
“Great place for Apple Picking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2012

This farm is huge and they have a great home made ice-cream. I went there couple times for apple picking with my family and we spent half day on apple picking which was fun. Apples were delicious and I love picking them by myself :)
There is a hayride for kids and they have a free parking. The only negative thing that I would say is that, they give you a small-mid size apple picking bag for $20 which may get 15-20 apples most, I thought it was pricey, it comes to a point that you are spending $1 per apple..

Visited October 2011