“so bad it is almost worth eating here just to experience it” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #41 of 78 Restaurants in Stoughton
Cuisines: Chinese
Haverhill, Massachusetts
“so bad it is almost worth eating here just to experience it”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

So for the last 3 years i have been observing this restaurant. The building kind of sits by itself, the parking lot is ALWAYS empty, there are very few windows and at night the lights are extremely dim. My girlfriend and i have had a running joke that this place is a front for the mob. Like a car crash that you cant turn your eyes from i just had to eat here.

We walk in the door and the first thing i notice is the place is completely empty and i dont see anyone working. Finaly a women comes and greets us and seats us and she seems almost shocked to have customers. We order our food (2 combination plates) and then wait almost a hour for a food. During that hour not 1 other customer came in nor did the phone ring. Our food was served and the fried rice was not brown but black and it tasted as bad as it looked. We also had some pathetic looking crab rangoons and bbq ribs that looked like they have been sitting out for a long time. All of a sudeen my fiance starts laughing hysterically and she says to me "babe your not going to believe this". She had ordered orange beef and she gives me a bite and it is a meatball coated in orange sauce. Let me repeat this they served us a meatball. I cant prove it but i bet the reason why we waited an hour is because they sent someone to run to the grocery store to pick up some hamburger meat when we placed our order. In closing i still think this place may be a front for the mob and if you are reading this i highly reccomend eating here. Somethings just need to be experienced.

• Visited November 2013