“Great dining experience for the whole family!” 5 of 5 stars

577 Washington St, Stoughton, MA 02072-4207
(781) 341-8900
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Lastoria's Italian Grill & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 76 Restaurants in Stoughton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
“Great dining experience for the whole family!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

It was my first time dining at LaStoria and I really enjoyed it. My waiter, Adam was able to answer all of my questions with ease and seemed to be very knowledgable of the menu. The food was absolutely delicious, and matched only by the welcoming nature of the restraunt as a whole. Had a really great meal, can't wait to come back!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

52% Recommend
Stoughton, Massachusetts, United States
“Excellent Italian Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Great food and service. Have eaten here quite often over the last 15+ years and never had a bad meal. Very hands on owner so the quality is very consistent.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
jamadelizmom
“Fabulous Mother's Day lunch and INCREDIBLE staff and service!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Great meal. Great service and very nice staff!!! The food was better than I remember. Yes, the service may have been a bit slow, but the food was delicious and cooked to order. The staff could not have been kinder. Very authentic Italian food--one of the best restaurants in our area. I highly recommend and will definitely be back.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Eaaston, MA
“Rude arrogant owner !!! We would NEVER go back here!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I got deathly sick afterward. I know for a fact it was because of what I ate. I called Lastoria and talked to the owner. He proceeded to inform me that it was impossible for me to get sick from his food. He took no responsibility what so ever, and denied even the possibility. I've always had an iron stomach. That being said, I almost went to the hospitable. I'm not aggravated so much about uncontrollably spewing fluids from both ends of my body as I am about how the owner handled it. VERY VERY unprofessional. My family and I will NEVER go back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and if the owner happens to read this? U can shove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Boston, Massachusetts
“Never Again !”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

My wife and I went to this establishment sitting upstairs at the small bar area. I ordered a Bud Lite and my wife waited for her wine list, glass for 10 minutes before getting up to get them herself. We ordered a Margarita Pizza, waiting 35 minutes. Asked the bartender if pizza was ready, she made the bus boy go down to check on the pizza, he returned stating that it would be 5-10 minutes. At this point waiting 45 minutes for the pizza I cancelled the order, asking for the check. Bar tender brings check to me, sees the Bud Lite bottle there on bar asking "Did you have that beer too??" Recalculated the bill with new total. Are you kidding me, poor service, no communication, throw me a bone here ! Paid the bill, made my way downstairs where my wife was speaking to a young "manager" about the ill faited dinner and lack there of. The so called manager really didn't offer anything in the way of an apology, very smirky remarks, offereing the only excuse that it was the bar tenders first night! Wrong, lie, the bar tender was speaking to other patrons that they/she was short handed and managment isn't helping matters with no help.
I wouldn't return here even if the "so called manger" offered a gift certificate or if it was the last eatery open in MA.
Good luck..........................customers beware !

• Visited March 2013