“To dingy to see the light!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 78 Restaurants in Stoughton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget
Description: The Ultimate Food, Sports, & Entertainment...Our Bartenders, Cocktail Waitresses, Chefs, Performers, and Management all anticipate greeting you & showing you a great time! THE LAST SHOT ~ It's All Here! NOW Booking for our Brand New Function Room!
“To dingy to see the light!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

The salmon salad was really great & tasted very fresh. I'm shocked this hidden place that looks closed most of the time would have such a wonderful selection. My friend had a burger that she always orders now. I would change the look of this really dark-even at 3pm on a sunny thursday afternoon-cute place. The bartender had turned most of the lights on for us, but it still seemed like a cave. She was really great she knows her job, our drinks were GREAT! We felt a little funny when a lot of guys came in after the work day, & the bartender had to run around. She had us all just talking with her & after a bit the young guys treated us like part of the party. This was nice for a couple of long time married gals like us. We had a few drinks, a wonderful lunch, & a terrific time! We almost forgot it so dark and dingy. We went back, Saturday before Easter. The food is really to die for, but the bartender didn't pay any attention to us this time. Although, she did her job well. The food alone is enough to get us in the door. It's that good, but they seemed to be closed all the time. We've eaten in there 3 time, but have gone about 6-7 haha. It's also very high priced for lunch, but we'll come back.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Randolph, Massachusetts
“Wrong day for a review.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Where do I start? It was painfully obvious that the place was understaffed ( one bartender and a bar back for thirty people ). But understanding why the service was poor and accepting poor service are two different things.

We ordered drinks, an appetizer, and meals, but had to remind the server of the details numerous times despite the fact she was writing it down as we spoke. We waited about 45 minutes for our cold meals to come out, only to find that some of my meal ended up on my girlfriends plate ( whatever, we got the food ). About ten minutes later our appetizer came out, at least they were good when we declined to accept it. Oh, by the way, someone decided to bring a screaming toddler to the bar to add to the atmosphere. On a plus side, they mistakenly took my living social coupon and applied it to my alcohol purchace, so it only cost twenty dollars for our disaster date.

If anybody knows that guy from bar rescue, please give him a call.

Honestly I would not expect that the experience I encountered is usual as it seemed that the short staff was trying their best under the circumstances. Having said that, I can only report on my experience this evening, which was clearly not a good evening for them to have me write a review. You can give it a last shot if you want, but I won't be back unless someone else is paying.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
West Sedona, Arizona
“Exceeding Expectations.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

Rim shot for The Last Shot. This bar is Wicked Pissah. The Bartender, bar back & server showed me that awesome service still exists now a days. Entertainment nightly. See you all again

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere